Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jrice9 wrote: View Post
    Didn't he play fairly successfully with Pau Gasol, Marc Gasol and Yao Ming not during his true prime.

    Why don't you think could play with a dominant big man?
    Not really and this is why he was either traded or was sent to the bench.

    Comment


    • Great ranking for Lowry, may be time to cash in, I can't see how his value could be any higher than what it is now.

      Comment


      • JawsGT wrote: View Post
        Great ranking for Lowry, may be time to cash in, I can't see how his value could be any higher than what it is now.
        Big Lowry fan but a trade to the Buck for Ennis and S&T Middleton and Henson fills a lot of holes. Can't see why Bucks do it though

        Comment


        • McRealistic wrote: View Post
          Not really and this is why he was either traded or was sent to the bench.
          Traded and benched to conflicts with coaches. Nothing to do with his actual playing ability. Even a cursory look into his background would give you that much.

          Ranking wise: there's really not much separating 4 through 10 (except Parker might be a little high as this has been (a self admitted) bad season for him) to the point where I don't think there's really anything separating the 6 of those guys other than play style.

          The PG position is stacked.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

          Comment


          • raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Big Lowry fan but a trade to the Buck for Ennis and S&T Middleton and Henson fills a lot of holes. Can't see why Bucks do it though
            Lol what?? Fills a lot of holes?? Its a slight upgrade at small forward then opens a giant hole, making what is currently our strongest and most important position our weakest position. I can't believe nobodies dropped a giant turn on this post yet. What an awful trade.
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • Just Is wrote: View Post
              Traded and benched to conflicts with coaches. Nothing to do with his actual playing ability. Even a cursory look into his background would give you that much.
              .
              From What I remember his problem with coaches was his shot selection and not running play for the bigs.

              Comment


              • McRealistic wrote: View Post
                From What I remember his problem with coaches was his shot selection and not running play for the bigs.
                Um no. He was always on teams with a glut of capable point guards, and he was stubborn as hell, so hed end up giving minutes to mike conley etc
                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                Comment


                • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Um no. He was always on teams with a glut of capable point guards, and he was stubborn as hell, so hed end up giving minutes to mike conley etc
                  He struggled at times too (or at least did not play as well a he had at his best in Toronto) but yes it was primary based on the fact that Conley was in Memphis and Dragic/Brooks in Houston. Conley and Dragic are clearly not too shabby themselves-both top 10 point guards so the fact that Lowry struggled to dominate the position on those teams is not so surprising or worrisome.

                  Comment


                  • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Um no. He was always on teams with a glut of capable point guards, and he was stubborn as hell, so hed end up giving minutes to mike conley etc
                    You remember it differently than I do. He was stubborn because he did not run the plays of the coaches and did not involve the bigs and took ill advised shots while other PGs in his team DID NOT.
                    So this is how I remembered it. He struggled and other PGs in his team, ran the team better than him, got everyone else more involved and hence took the starting job from him.

                    Comment


                    • I'm not a regular twitter guy except around draft, free agency, and trade deadline time.

                      Somehow I ended up on Kyle Lowry's twitter feed today.

                      There is no mention of Raptors and it is a plain background.

                      The last 2 tweets are:









                      Now granted these tweets could be about anything.


                      2 questions:

                      1) did I miss a rumour about him being on the block? (unlikely as Masai has everyone in LOCKDOWN).

                      2) was his twitter feed always a basic background with no Raptor mention?

                      Comment


                      • I think you're looking into it too much
                        All man. All amazing.

                        Comment


                        • ^ Not on twitter enough to really know what's up there... Anybody check Lowry's twitter regularly?

                          Comment


                          • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            I think you're looking into it too much
                            "LoyalTy is EveRything."

                            "Morning yAll , love waking up with this smile on my face... Have s gooD day yall...

                            Could have countEd on ME to be there with a smile"


                            "TRADE ME"

                            Am I reading into it too much...? Lowry trade confirmed. #Illuminati

                            Comment


                            • mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              I'm not a regular twitter guy except around draft, free agency, and trade deadline time.

                              Somehow I ended up on Kyle Lowry's twitter feed today.

                              There is no mention of Raptors and it is a plain background.

                              The last 2 tweets are:









                              Now granted these tweets could be about anything.


                              2 questions:

                              1) did I miss a rumour about him being on the block? (unlikely as Masai has everyone in LOCKDOWN).

                              2) was his twitter feed always a basic background with no Raptor mention?
                              This was brought up in another thread (not sure which one). It is a change but odd that he chose one wearing a maple leafs hat. To be honest, you hear so much about Demar being out recruiting. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Klow for a PF trade coming and then picking up Joseph. Other weird ones from today




                              Last edited by Jclaw; Sat Jul 4th, 2015, 10:16 PM.

                              Comment



                              • All man. All amazing.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X