Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    I don't expect much P&R from KL/JV at all because Casey will be back, although that would be great.

What I hope to see is KL getting some more rest though. 34.5MPG last season and 36.2MPG the previous season are just too much.. Kyle's not old, but the way he plays has to take a toll.. he needs to be at an optimal level during the playoffs. I know its a basic part of NBA coaching, but Casey really needs to disperse his minutes better (JV needs more, Kyle and DeMar need less).

With CoJo and West (and possibly even Powell) in toe.. I'd hope to see Kyle's minutes shrink to about 30-32MPG.
    West?

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
      West?
      yup Jerry the Logo. we signed him for vet min.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
        yup Jerry the Logo. we signed him for vet min.
        Meh overpay imo. Fire Masai

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
          West?
          Ugh... meant Wright of course.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
            hes never had much opportunity in the past and a part of the issur, imo, is that there was never any spacing for him to freelance in it.
            Nah. This was part of the reson he lost his starting spot to jose. Jose was a god in pnr. Lowry, not so much
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
              Nah. This was part of the reson he lost his starting spot to jose. Jose was a god in pnr. Lowry, not so much
              Yeah, I wonder how much of this, along with presence of Lou, resulted in the "just drive and/or get up a shot" mantra on this team. There seemed to be a pretty clear mandate not to risk the pass to the roller.

Comment

• LAst year you could count the play every time up the court with 90% success.

First trip would be player A shot
                Next trip player A again
                Next trip Player b
                Then Player a
                Then player b twice
                Then PLayer a
                Then player c for 2 in a row.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                  LAst year you could count the play every time up the court with 90% success.

Next trip player A again
                  Next trip Player b
                  Then Player a
                  Then player b twice
                  Then PLayer a
                  That's a pretty complex sequence for shot allocation, we need to give Casey more credit for having a sophisticated offence.

Comment

• Everything Kyle Lowry

Snooch wrote: View Post
                    LAst year you could count the play every time up the court with 90% success.

Next trip player A again
                    Next trip Player b
                    Then Player a
                    Then player b twice
                    Then PLayer a

Player D, pound the rock
                    Player E... Go get us some donuts
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Player V.....sit down!!!

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        Player V.....sit down!!!
                        "mcHAPPY, you're our new Center, it's a small ball world out there"
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Lowry 2.0

http://www.raptorshq.com/2015/8/10/9...ew-look-weight

Comment

• Check post #676, we've been gushing over that photo for a week now. Raptors HQ ain't got shit on the RR Forums.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                              Check post #676, we've been gushing over that photo for a week now. Raptors HQ ain't got shit on the RR Forums.
                              You can say that again. They have like 6 posters and they all agree (most of the time).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                                You can say that again. They have like 6 posters and they all agree (most of the time).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I used to read HQ before I discovered RR, haven't gone back since. You're spot on that it's basically 6 guys who all agree with eachother and attack anyone who disagrees. Like 6 Tim W.'s.

Plus they found that Lowry pic 5 days after we did. Amateurs.

Comment

Working...
                                X