Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    Just because it's good for you doesn't mean we can't make fun of it.

    Does anyone think chuck Norris ever did Pilates?
    If he did she'd be sore

    Comment


    • Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
      Just because it's good for you doesn't mean we can't make fun of it.

      Does anyone think chuck Norris ever did Pilates?

      Comment


      • Marcus Stroman looks like Kyle Lowry's baby brother.

        Comment



        • OG is our king

          Comment


          • Klow and DeMar are going to regain their status as one of the top backcourts in the East.

            Comment


            • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              Klow and DeMar are going to regain their status as one of the top backcourts in the East.
              They never lost that status.

              Comment


              • Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Great article. This is where I think a lot of NBAers have erred in the past: too much focus on strong upper body and not enough on whole body strength/conditioning/dynamism. Being bulky is less and less useful as the league goes small to take advantage of the three point line.

                I think Kyle could have an MVP-type season, but I don't think we'll have the team success that is usually required for a player to win.
                He's such a big part of things, tho' ... He does have some help. Maybe not.

                Comment


                • white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  They never lost that status.
                  Last year with DeMar's rough start and then injuries to both and Lowry's rough finish, they never really clicked at the same time.

                  Comment


                  • SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    Last year with DeMar's rough start and then injuries to both and Lowry's rough finish, they never really clicked at the same time.
                    They never lost the "status" though. If you asked any NBA fan/expert about backcourts DeMar and Lowry could easily be a unanimous top 3 selection in the East, and maybe top 5 overall. The only backcourt people often might say is better is Washington. Maybe Chicago if Rose was pre-injury Rose...but that's not the case. Even with their respective struggles, that never changed.

                    And I'd argue them seeming to "not click", apart from injuries it was also affected by style of play. Hard to "click" together when it's "my turn, your turn" basketball.
                    Last edited by white men can't jump; Mon Sep 28th, 2015, 08:24 PM.

                    Comment


                    • white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      They never lost the "status" though. If you asked any NBA fan/expert about backcourts DeMar and Lowry could easily be a unanimous top 3 selection in the East, and maybe top 5 overall. The only backcourt people often might say is better is Washington. Maybe Chicago if Rose was pre-injury Rose...but that's not the case. Even with their respective struggles, that never changed.

                      And I'd argue them seeming to "not click", apart from injuries it was also affected by style of play. Hard to "click" together when it's "my turn, your turn" basketball.
                      The lack of good SG league wide makes top backcourt a dubious honor

                      Comment


                      • Kyle was balling yesterday

                        Comment


                        • raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          The lack of good SG league wide makes top backcourt a dubious honor
                          Or, one might look at it as a competitive advantage.

                          Comment


                          • I can't help but think Lowry playing so hard in just a preseason game yesterday is maybe a bad think for his health through an entire NBA season. He clearly wants to show the work he has but in over the off season, but I just hope he doesn't over do things.

                            Comment


                            • LJ2 wrote: View Post
                              I can't help but think Lowry playing so hard in just a preseason game yesterday is maybe a bad think for his health through an entire NBA season. He clearly wants to show the work he has but in over the off season, but I just hope he doesn't over do things.
                              I don't know, I didn't see it that way at all.

                              One of the reasons I was so impressed was because it just kind of looked like he was out there taking it easy. I didn't get the feeling that he was running anymore than 80%

                              He made it look so easy, and he looked like he had so much more in the tank.

                              Comment


                              • You might be right, but he went to the line quite a few times (sure sign he's making the effort to get to the bucket) and ended up on the floor a few times as well. It's a long season and I've never thought of him as a guy that knows how to take the foot off the gas.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X