No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowry will drop 30-10-10 in game 7 with two buzzer beaters.

After the last one to win the game he will look directly at Jason Kidd and say,

"Fuck Brooklyn"
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
      Lowry will drop 30-10-10 in game 7 with two buzzer beaters.

After the last one to win the game he will look directly at Jason Kidd and say,

"Fuck Brooklyn"

He better. I'd like to see the Raptors hit back at this team and send them into the offseason with a satisfying game 7 pummelling on our home court.

Ive had enough of them. I want the Raptors' heart to triumph over the Nets' money and popularity. I want the Raps to send the Nets into many years of futile mediocracy, and send PP any KG into retirement with a first round exit.

Sorry for the personal rant. I really do want the Raptors to pummel them on Sunday.
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Horrible today

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
          Horrible today
          Way to bring up the past man.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
            Way to bring up the past man.
            I didn't see the game but it sounds like he had no legs this game. With most of his misses being short.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
              I didn't see the game but it sounds like he had no legs this game. With most of his misses being short.

Don't have time for people to be having "no legs" in close out games

Comment

Unfortunately, this has no effect on their actual legs
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                  Unfortunately, this has no effect on their actual legs
                  That's cool, 35+ years old kg and pierce and 32 year old joe Johnson are fine though.

Comment

Lowry gives us a good game today, and were preparing for Miami on Sunday

Comment

That's cool, 35+ years old kg and pierce and 32 year old joe Johnson are fine though.
                      Dude can you imagine how fucked our team would be if any of those guys was our main player
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

We're getting ready for Wiggins
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Lowry gives us a good game today, and were preparing for Miami on Sunday
                          Can't disagree with that either. Need Lowry to be KLOE to win Sunday. When he's on, so is everyone else.

"My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Also, come on, you really think Lowry had tired legs?

Have you not been watching him play this whole year?
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

We don't just need Lowry to be on his A game- JV can't pull a Hibbert again.
                              @Boymusic66

Comment

LOL you sound like a derozan supporter having a seizure
                                Last edited by Machine; Sat May 3, 2014, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X