Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is it too late to say Lowry Lowry.

    Cause I'm really liking how new body.
    "Stay steamy"

    - Kobe

    Comment


    • hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      Is it too late to say Lowry Lowry.

      Cause I'm really liking how new body.
      His *
      "Stay steamy"

      - Kobe

      Comment


      • Insert dancing girlies.

        Comment


        • C'mon Joey...national game again. We need to get the talk going. Your streak is on the line.

          Comment


          • Comment


            • My friend works with the girlfriend of one of our D-Leaguers, and she told him that Kyle and Dwane don't get along too well, at least not at the banquet she was at with the 905ers and Raptors players. Kyle saying things like "I didn't think that fucker was going to be here" and stuff like that apparently LOL. Sounds kind of extreme to me but that was what he was telling me she told him. Can see it holding some kind of merit though, thinking back to Kyle's comments in the offseason about Casey staying as head coach. Thinking I should try and milk this source for all I can

              Comment


              • Adam wrote: View Post
                My friend works with the girlfriend of one of our D-Leaguers, and she told him that Kyle and Dwane don't get along too well, at least not at the banquet she was at with the 905ers and Raptors players. Kyle saying things like "I didn't think that fucker was going to be here" and stuff like that apparently LOL. Sounds kind of extreme to me but that was what he was telling me she told him. Can see it holding some kind of merit though, thinking back to Kyle's comments in the offseason about Casey staying as head coach. Thinking I should try and milk this source for all I can
                I see absolutely no merit in this, I mean their bromance has reached new levels in this winning streak. Unless Kyle was joking when he said that, which I'd believe considering the "pretend to hate your best friend and constantly insult him" is a pretty common thing for guys to do.

                Comment


                • Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                  I see absolutely no merit in this, I mean their bromance has reached new levels in this winning streak. Unless Kyle was joking when he said that, which I'd believe considering the "pretend to hate your best friend and constantly insult him" is a pretty common thing for guys to do.
                  Did you misread Dwane as DeMar?
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

                  Comment


                  • DanH wrote: View Post
                    Did you misread Dwane as DeMar?
                    Yep, totally did. My bad. Between Dwane, DeMar and DeMarre it gets confusing sometimes haha.

                    Still seems unbelievable to me, I mean Kyle's always spoke highly of Casey's character.

                    Comment


                    • Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                      Yep, totally did. My bad. Between Dwane, DeMar and DeMarre it gets confusing sometimes haha.

                      Still seems unbelievable to me, I mean Kyle's always spoke highly of Casey's character.
                      Yes, but only his character, which is the point (and the kind of non-answer you don't like to hear from your star player about his coach's abilities).
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

                      Comment


                      • Adam wrote: View Post
                        My friend works with the girlfriend of one of our D-Leaguers, and she told him that Kyle and Dwane don't get along too well, at least not at the banquet she was at with the 905ers and Raptors players. Kyle saying things like "I didn't think that fucker was going to be here" and stuff like that apparently LOL. Sounds kind of extreme to me but that was what he was telling me she told him. Can see it holding some kind of merit though, thinking back to Kyle's comments in the offseason about Casey staying as head coach. Thinking I should try and milk this source for all I can
                        Wouldn't be a surprise and would probably reveal what all the rumblings were from last season about trouble in the locker room.

                        To both their credit they've been total pros about it (if it is really a thing). But winning cures everything. Will be interesting to see what happens if we stumble again.
                        It’s Ogugua season. Time to gugua.

                        Comment


                        • Adam wrote: View Post
                          My friend works with the girlfriend of one of our D-Leaguers, and she told him that Kyle and Dwane don't get along too well, at least not at the banquet she was at with the 905ers and Raptors players. Kyle saying things like "I didn't think that fucker was going to be here" and stuff like that apparently LOL. Sounds kind of extreme to me but that was what he was telling me she told him. Can see it holding some kind of merit though, thinking back to Kyle's comments in the offseason about Casey staying as head coach. Thinking I should try and milk this source for all I can
                          I would bet my left nut Kyle Lowry did not say that in front of a bunch of teammates and d-leaguers at a team banquet.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                          Comment


                          • S.R. wrote: View Post
                            I would bet my left nut Kyle Lowry did not say that in front of a bunch of teammates and d-leaguers at a team banquet.
                            i would also bet his nut

                            Comment


                            • S.R. wrote: View Post
                              I would bet my left nut Kyle Lowry did not say that in front of a bunch of teammates and d-leaguers at a team banquet.
                              Amazing what some people are willing to talk about in front of people though. Plus server staff is often not noticed. Not saying it's true, just saying that I wouldn't be willing to sacrifice any body parts.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                              If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                              Comment


                              • Better give this guy some rest. We all know what nagging injuries in the second half of last season culminated in.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X