F-Green
    C-Horford

3rd Team:
    G-Harden
    G-Thomas
    F-Aldridge
    F-Millsap
    C-Whiteside

If Aldridge could be considered a center, then Derozan would make the 3rd team as a F.
    Boogie Cousins on the first team, DJ on the second team - Horford is out. Anthony Davis or Paul George over Millsap. Lillard over Isaiah. KAT over Whiteside.

Comment

• oops

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
        oops
        I believe the medical term you're looking for here is "A Whoopsie"

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          http://www.tsn.ca/talent/raptors-mus...lowry-1.460870

Josh Lewenberg pulling out the ol WebMD. These hacks are about as useful as reading each others posts.
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Josh Lewenberg pulling out the ol WebMD. These hacks are about as useful as reading each others posts.
            I find the relative muteness by the Org. (Masai & Casey) somewhat disconcerting to the many fans of the team who are obviously concerned about the players medical status as well as the team's prospects going forward.

Seriously, would be giving basic info like the WebMd stuff above by Lewenburg would probably suffice since it comes from team management. I don't see how doing that would be giving opposing teams a competitive advantage.

Speak up please. Circle the wagons on trades and negotiations etc. but we are a few weeks away from playoff time and many fans want to know how the players really are major injury wise.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              I find the relative muteness by the Org. (Masai & Casey) somewhat disconcerting to the many fans of the team who are obviously concerned about the players medical status as well as the team's prospects going forward.

Seriously, would be giving basic info like the WebMd stuff above by Lewenburg would probably suffice since it comes from team management. I don't see how doing that would be giving opposing teams a competitive advantage.

Speak up please. Circle the wagons on trades and negotiations etc. but we are a few weeks away from playoff time and many fans want to know how the players really are major injury wise.
              Agreed. And it's weird how Kyle's injury is not being kept a secret and they are letting us know what's up but Demarre's is being kept so hush hush. That's how you know something was up. And clearly it was with this whole he might not return at all story that has surfaced.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Agreed. And it's weird how Kyle's injury is not being kept a secret and they are letting us know what's up but Demarre's is being kept so hush hush. That's how you know something was up. And clearly it was with this whole he might not return at all story that has surfaced.
                For myself, whats so off is that it's like pulling teeth go get even minimal info. What is this?...national security?

It seems that KL first got injured in January and it got to the last game before any of the press people around the team could connect the dots. And then it was the player who had to put it out there. This is highly unusual and putting undue pressure really on players to manage their own p.r. Not a good plan in my view.

Comment

• ^Maybe because they are unsure themselves and release a false prognosis?

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                    ^Maybe because they are unsure themselves and release a false prognosis?
                    But why are they unsure? Why does nobody seem to know anything about anyone? Like I think the coach and GM should know what's going on with the players. This thing like they're trying to pretend they have heard nothing about Carroll and no nothing is so stupid to me and is just disrespecting the fans intelligence. Like we aren't dumb. At some point it's going to come out that Carroll isn't coming back so why they feel like they have to keep everything so hush hush is just silly. And if he does come back so what? Like I don't think it's that serious if our opponent knows he's going to play. At some point he is going to come back and everyone is going to know he's playing and make adjustments. They are just being extra as usual. But for dumb shit. Instead of being extra with kyle's injury they are just going to let him play through it and aggravate it more. Smh man. They are so confusing and foolish.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                      ^Maybe because they are unsure themselves and release a false prognosis?
                      The Raptors are reputed to have a pretty good medical team. We fans (or myself) just want to be kept abreast of a severe medical condition at this point of the season. We have all invested a lot of "emotion" into the team. The playoffs (after what happened the past 2 seasons) is even more important an event this season.

This is badly handled in my view. I just dont see the down side in keeping the fans even minimally informed. They have been fucking mute. To hear Casey say in effect "I know nothing" is a joke. Actually it's insulting.

After this rant Lowry will probably score 30/10 tomorrow.

Comment

• Are you fucking kidding?

Since when do they have to tell anyone the private details of a players personal health.

Give your head a shake man.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          Are you fucking kidding?

Since when do they have to tell anyone the private details of a players personal health.

Give your head a shake man.
                          Since I didn't read the previous posts that closely, and there is no quote, this made me think of:

But yeah, as frustrating as no information is, I'd rather the team be on lockdown than one with more leaks than the Titanic. Certainly no obligation to divulge beyond league rules.

Then there was this beauty of an injury report from the Spurs a few years ago

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Yeah I agree with you guys, there is no obligation on the organization to update the fan base on Carroll's health.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Since I didn't read the previous posts that closely, and there is no quote, this made me think of:

But yeah, as frustrating as no information is, I'd rather the team be on lockdown than one with more leaks than the Titanic. Certainly no obligation to divulge beyond league rules.

Then there was this beauty of an injury report from the Spurs a few years ago

Lol Matt Bonner with +23
                              OG is our king

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                                Yeah I agree with you guys, there is no obligation on the organization to update the fan base on Carroll's health.
                                No, of course not, but they've been half pregnant on this stuff. Just say we don't comment on player injuries period, full stop. They've been a little too cute with some of the responses which has fed speculation, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X