Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    When he said big man, he meant center who started their career playing center. So yeah, Shaq was the last great XC in the NBA.
    when he said big man, he meant "I need a way to shit on JV"

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      What about Dwight Howard 2006-2010, I think he was damn good until injuries/attitude/distraction started to take a toll.
      Agreed. He was on his way to be great, but unfortunately it didn't work out.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        Shit on him the day after he had 14 rebounds, 7 blocks and 3 steals, makes sense lol.

Comment

• Paranoia strikes deep
          Into your life it will creep
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• I before e, except after c

Comment

• CNinja26 wrote: View Post
              Nice - can't say I disagree with the list.

Bodes well for him - he'd be third team if the positions/order hold true for All NBA.
              not to be too much of a homer but kyle could be sixth on this list look at our record

Comment

• The follow up to the Starbucks barista story: https://youtu.be/tjerAQavjDk

Sorry, on mobile.

Main takeaway - hot damn that new practice facility is nice. How can that not help with recruiting FA's?
                Last edited by S.R.; Tue Apr 5, 2016, 09:42 AM.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  The follow up to the Starbucks batista story: https://youtu.be/tjerAQavjDk

Sorry, on mobile.

Main takeaway - hot damn that new practice facility is nice. How can that not help with recruiting FA's?
                  Thanks for posting!

On a related note, I think there needs to be a Raptors Republic behind-the-scenes tour of the new practice facility! I'd love to get up close and personal with that giant stats/analytics/scouting board.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    When he said big man he meant... You know... Big... Man...
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• bet kyle is happy tonight exciting ending for NOVA

Comment

• Great Facebook status from DeRozan

"That was a great game, but the downside is I gotta hear Kyle's mouth lol"

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                          bet kyle is happy tonight exciting ending for NOVA

Comment

• Safe to say, he should have rested the elbow injury, as evidenced by his shooting.
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Alright Kyle, Friday night is your time to show up big. We need an all-nba performance out of you for one game this series, and it would be nice to return to TO looking forward to rest and preparation for the next series, not a game 7!

Comment

• So apparently after game 5 his elbow was all swollen again. Hopefully these few days off will help settle it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X