Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Barolt wrote: View Post
    But that's where the impact of the wear and tear and fatigue can play a role. He takes a hard fall, and then the difference between 'ouch this hurts' and 'I can't shoot for a month' might be his level of fatigue.
    I disagree. Not with this kind of injury.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

    Comment


    • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      I disagree. Not with this kind of injury.
      With virtually every type of injury. I take the word of medical experts over yours, all due respect.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

      Comment


      • Barolt wrote: View Post
        With virtually every type of injury. I take the word of medical experts over yours, all due respect.
        Fair enough man we can disagree.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

        Comment


        • Barolt wrote: View Post
          With virtually every type of injury. I take the word of medical experts over yours, all due respect.
          The experts that write WebMD (which is written by doctors before some bullshit response saying otherwise) say you need to rest to cure bursitis. But fuck it, Lowry missing 90% of his shots is totally cool, he's fine, play through it, pound the rock, one more 1st round exit her we come.

          Comment


          • Primer wrote: View Post
            The experts that write WebMD (which is written by doctors before some bullshit response saying otherwise) say you need to rest to cure bursitis. But fuck it, Lowry missing 90% of his shots is totally cool, he's fine, play through it, pound the rock, one more 1st round exit her we come.
            It wasn't even just playing through it; it was playing MORE after each injury.

            If only someone could have noticed before...
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

            Comment


            • Just Is wrote: View Post
              It wasn't even just playing through it; it was playing MORE after each injury.

              If only someone could have noticed before...
              So what you're saying, is that the poster of RR consists of the most level headed, clairvoyant Toronto sports fans who have ever lived?!

              Awesome

              Comment


              • OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                So what you're saying, is that the poster of RR consists of the most level headed, clairvoyant Toronto sports fans who have ever lived?!

                Awesome
                No good basement dwellers

                Comment


                • PAGING KYLE LOWRY! PAGING KYLE LOWRY!

                  Please earn your keep and perform well in game 7. A 20 point performance would go a long way. I know you're trying, but I think everyone's had enough of these transition pull up 3's. We need you to be a scorer in this ever-so-important game 7, so drive the lane at all costs and work your way out. Be the bulldog we know you can be. You're a 2X consecutive all-star for a reason. JUST BRING IT!
                  The Double Champ is here!
                  Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                  Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                  Comment


                  • A brief history of Lowry-related events

                    Jan 14 - plays 46 minutes in London game, injures elbow.
                    Jan 18 - Feb 26 - plays no less than 32 minutes in any game, under 35 minutes once, over 40 minutes 3 times in 17 games.
                    Feb 28 - Lowry rests reluctantly against Detroit.
                    Mar 2-20 - plays less than 35 minutes once(28 minutes in blowout win @MIL), over 40 minutes 5 times in 11 games.
                    Mar 23 - Lowry sits against Boston, resting sore elbow.
                    Mar 25-Apr 1 - Plays less than 35 minutes once(blowout win vs. NOP), over 40 minutes twice.
                    Apr 2-Apr 13 - Lowry sits 3 games, plays 26, 31, 34 and 39 minutes in remaining games.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

                    Comment


                    • Mack North wrote: View Post
                      PAGING KYLE LOWRY! PAGING KYLE LOWRY!

                      Please earn your keep and perform well in game 7. A 20 point performance would go a long way. I know you're trying, but I think everyone's had enough of these transition pull up 3's. We need you to be a scorer in this ever-so-important game 7, so drive the lane at all costs and work your way out. Be the bulldog we know you can be. You're a 2X consecutive all-star for a reason. JUST BRING IT!
                      He should absolutely be doing this. It's the best way for him to score without his elbow fucking it all up.

                      Comment


                      • Primer wrote: View Post
                        He should absolutely be doing this. It's the best way for him to score without his elbow fucking it all up.
                        They were doing a good job of it one the first half last night and for stretches just feeding off the Lowry-JV p'n'r. The D was having a hard time picking their poison and Lowry was getting in deep before finding open guys. Then after the half it was the "Demar is my boy and I need to get him going" plan pushed by Casey. We fell into a hole and no one was in rhythms anymore...for fuck sake..

                        Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                        • white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          They were doing a good job of it one the first half last night and for stretches just feeding off the Lowry-JV p'n'r. The D was having a hard time picking their poison and Lowry was getting in deep before finding open guys. Then after the half it was the "Demar is my boy and I need to get him going" plan pushed by Casey. We fell into a hole and no one was in rhythms anymore...for fuck sake..

                          Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                          This is what's confusing.

                          You found something that works ... and you move away from it? It wasn't even taken away; you just move away from it.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

                          Comment


                          • Just Is wrote: View Post
                            This is what's confusing.

                            You found something that works ... and you move away from it? It wasn't even taken away; you just move away from it.
                            Whatever the reason is, it isn't good.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

                            Comment


                            • Just Is wrote: View Post
                              This is what's confusing.

                              You found something that works ... and you move away from it? It wasn't even taken away; you just move away from it.
                              #caseyadjustments

                              Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Just Is wrote: View Post
                                This is what's confusing.

                                You found something that works ... and you move away from it? It wasn't even taken away; you just move away from it.
                                Thats Casey for you. Jonas is dominating? Continue letting Lowry and DD shoot.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X