Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    LOL DanH your first avatar is Pacers logo
    Nah, I've lost an avatar bet before. Think it was a Bargnani picture last time.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

    Comment


    • DanH wrote: View Post
      Nah, I've lost an avatar bet before. Think it was a Bargnani picture last time.
      What a lie. You have been a barge fan for years. The only person on the site I remember angry at Masai for giving up on him. Lol

      Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Primer wrote: View Post
        The experts that write WebMD (which is written by doctors before some bullshit response saying otherwise) say you need to rest to cure bursitis. But fuck it, Lowry missing 90% of his shots is totally cool, he's fine, play through it, pound the rock, one more 1st round exit her we come.
        They have in house experts. Primer has the Internet. Any questions?

        Comment


        • Primer wrote: View Post
          He should absolutely be doing this. It's the best way for him to score without his elbow fucking it all up.
          I feel fully vindicated in this statement after last nights game.

          Lowry went 5-14, and all 5 makes were layups.

          Comment


          • Apollo wrote: View Post
            They have in house experts. Primer has the Internet. Any questions?
            What is the cure for bursitis? The only cure I've seen anywhere or heard anyone say, is rest.

            Comment


            • Primer wrote: View Post
              What is the cure for bursitis? The only cure I've seen anywhere or heard anyone say, is rest.
              It doesn't matter, they have experts. They could amputate his arm and it would be the right call because they have the experts.

              Comment


              • Jangles wrote: View Post
                It doesn't matter, they have experts. They could amputate his arm and it would be the right call because they have the experts.
                if the experts needed to amputate it is way beyond worrying about how he shoots a basketball.

                just a quick question. when you get sick do you see a dr or ask random people on the street? ridiculing experts. how dare they go to school for near a decade and then be entrusted with the health of athletes worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

                Comment


                • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  if the experts needed to amputate it is way beyond worrying about how he shoots a basketball.

                  just a quick question. when you get sick do you see a dr or ask random people on the street? ridiculing experts. how dare they go to school for near a decade and then be entrusted with the health of athletes worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
                  Find me a doctor anywhere on the planet who says you can cure bursitis in any way other than rest.

                  Your constant appeal to authority doesn't change the simple fact the only way to cure bursitis is rest, and we had ample opportunity to rest Lowry without affecting our playoff positioning, but chose not to.

                  Comment


                  • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    if the experts needed to amputate it is way beyond worrying about how he shoots a basketball.

                    just a quick question. when you get sick do you see a dr or ask random people on the street? ridiculing experts. how dare they go to school for near a decade and then be entrusted with the health of athletes worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
                    Sorry, are we comparing experts to people on the street? I thought we were comparing experts to experts.

                    Comment


                    • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      if the experts needed to amputate it is way beyond worrying about how he shoots a basketball.

                      just a quick question. when you get sick do you see a dr or ask random people on the street? ridiculing experts. how dare they go to school for near a decade and then be entrusted with the health of athletes worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
                      But it's the Internet. The Internet never lies or distributes inaccurate information. Screw qualifications and experience. Plug me in.

                      Primer wrote: View Post
                      Find me a doctor anywhere on the planet who says you can cure bursitis in any way other than rest.

                      Your constant appeal to authority doesn't change the simple fact the only way to cure bursitis is rest, and we had ample opportunity to rest Lowry without affecting our playoff positioning, but chose not to.
                      Find me a doctor anywhere on the planet who has Kyle's medical records, has met with him and so is qualified and educated to make this particular call in this particular set of circumstances as a third party spectator.

                      Comment


                      • Jangles wrote: View Post
                        Sorry, are we comparing experts to people on the street? I thought we were comparing experts to experts.
                        We're comparing experts to guys on the street who know how to use Google.

                        Comment


                        • comparing experts to a internet website. i assume bursitis leads to cancer? the idea that the entire medical staff doesn't have lowrys' best interest in mind is stupid. stupid. stupid. "kyle you have bursitis, we just looked online and it says get rest and drink lemon water or you will get cancer. we think you should play." "seems legit guys should i go see a real dr because you guys are just quaks that they called in to meet the homeless quota employment stats at mlse"

                          and exaggerating to the point of amputation is rational to you but the suggestion that internet drs are the same as people on the street is to far?

                          Comment


                          • Apollo wrote: View Post
                            But it's the Internet. The Internet never lies or distributes inaccurate information. Screw qualifications and experience. Plug me in.


                            Find me a doctor anywhere on the planet who has Kyle's medical records, has met with him and so is qualified and educated to make this particular call in this particular set of circumstances as a third party spectator.
                            WebMD is not "random inernet geocities website" as you apparently want to paint it. It's written by doctors and considered a very valid source of general medical advice.

                            Bursitis is not some crazy complex condition. It's a swelling of the elbow that requires rest to subside. The team doctors diagnosed Kyle with bursitis, so you don't need his medical records beyond that diagnosis when the only cure for bursitis is rest.

                            Comment


                            • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              comparing experts to a internet website. i assume bursitis leads to cancer? the idea that the entire medical staff doesn't have lowrys' best interest in mind is stupid. stupid. stupid. "kyle you have bursitis, we just looked online and it says get rest and drink lemon water or you will get cancer. we think you should play." "seems legit guys should i go see a real dr because you guys are just quaks that they called in to meet the homeless quota employment stats at mlse"

                              and exaggerating to the point of amputation is rational to you but the suggestion that internet drs are the same as people on the street is to far?
                              So your argument is that they know what they're doing because...?

                              Because what I've seen is that their plan hasn't worked out at all so far. Lowry can barely shoot, has been able to barely shoot for a month.
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

                              Comment


                              • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                comparing experts to a internet website. i assume bursitis leads to cancer? the idea that the entire medical staff doesn't have lowrys' best interest in mind is stupid. stupid. stupid. "kyle you have bursitis, we just looked online and it says get rest and drink lemon water or you will get cancer. we think you should play." "seems legit guys should i go see a real dr because you guys are just quaks that they called in to meet the homeless quota employment stats at mlse"

                                and exaggerating to the point of amputation is rational to you but the suggestion that internet drs are the same as people on the street is to far?
                                The bursitis won't cause any long term injury to Kyle by playing through it, so the medical staff isn't putting him in danger. That doesn't change the fact that the only way for the bursitis to go away is rest.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X