Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    There's an article in the Morning Coffee links stating that if Lowry walks, Reggie Jackson or Isaiah Thomas might be decent backup plans (restricted and unrestricted free agents respectively).

Losing Lowry would suck, but does anyone see us winning ~50 games with either Jackson or Thomas running the show next year?
    I may be showing my age but after reading that post it feels like the writer went back in time in Bill and Ted's phone booth to pick random historic sports greats to help the present day Raptors

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Kyle is on NBA TV right now live!

Comment

• He did well. He didn't quite know what do with his right hand lol.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            There's an article in the Morning Coffee links stating that if Lowry walks, Reggie Jackson or Isaiah Thomas might be decent backup plans (restricted and unrestricted free agents respectively).

Losing Lowry would suck, but does anyone see us winning ~50 games with either Jackson or Thomas running the show next year?
            if we lose Lowry, we are obviously in deep trouble, Reggie Jackson might be good but unless we overpay him, OKC is gonna match almost any offer and I don't think Isaiah is gonna be a good fit on this lineup. Eric Bledsoe would be a great plan B but PHX is gonna throw everything they have at him. if Lowry actually does the unthinkable and walk...then Masai should try & swing a deal for Jeremy Lin, everyone knows he & Asik are on the trade block and I think he's the only available option that doesn't result in a massive regress.
            Last edited by RepTdot; Fri May 9, 2014, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
              if we lose Lowry, we are obviously in deep trouble, Reggie Jackson might be good but unless we overpay him, OKC is gonna match almost any offer and I don't think Isaiah is gonna be a good fit on this lineup. Eric Beldsoe would be a great plan B but PHX is matching anything with him as well. if Lowry actually does the unthinkable and walk...then Masai should try & swing a deal for Jeremy Lin, everyone knows he & Asik are on the trade block and I think he's the only available option that doesn't result in a massive regress.
              omg, we do NOT want Jeremy Lin. If that's the next best option, let's tank.
              "Bruno?
              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                omg, we do NOT want Jeremy Lin. If that's the next best option, let's tank.
                lol I know...if we got the 2011 Knicks Lin then it wouldn't be too bad but I think the time share with Beverly really messed up his game. Unfortunetly if Lowry walks our options are very limited...we'd have to re-sign Vasquez, and be aggressive after Bledsoe, I think on the trade market only real PG's available are Lin and Jameer Nelson. OR the basketball gods smile on us and Bostons goes full tank and trades Rondo. now that I think about it, If lowry walk...Boston will probably be the 1st phone call Masai makes to inquire about Rondo
                Last edited by RepTdot; Fri May 9, 2014, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Where can I find video with KLow on nba.tv?
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                    Where can I find video with KLow on nba.tv?
                    there you go
                    http://www.nba.com/video/channels/pl...nt-gaurds.nba/
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Imagine if KL leaves.. Wow.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                        Imagine if KL leaves.. Wow.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                        Supposedly there are some nice prospects entering college next year
                        "Bruno?
                        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Kyle's interview on OTR was a lot of fun.

He really seems really happy in Toronto, I would be stunned if he chose any other team (read: Lakers).
                          Myself (March 2014):
                          The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• I'd rather Vasquez over Jackson or Thomas. You guys are getting too worked up over Lowry, we will be fine with or without him. Bledsoe would be interesting, but I expect he will be even more expensive than Lowry. Rondo would also be interesting, and probably more likely than Bledsoe. I'd avoid Jackson or Thomas though, I'd rather roll with Vasquez and De Colo.

Comment

• Peter Vecsey: I am told it'll take 10-12M per 4 TR 2 retain Lowry. Lakers should make strong play 4 him. Nash must 1st retire & open up cap xtra cap space Twitter @PeterVecsey1

I am told Peter Vecsey has little clue.

Nash has already said he won't turn down $9.5M.

Even if he retired, the Lakers still lose the cap space unless they agree to a buyout (and then the buyout becomes the cap hit).

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                I am told Peter Vecsey has little clue.

Nash has already said he won't turn down $9.5M.

Even if he retired, the Lakers still lose the cap space unless they agree to a buyout (and then the buyout becomes the cap hit).
                                They can also stretch him.. their cap hit would be $3.2M for 3 years instead of $9.7M for one.. but that $6.5M in cap space savings would be enough to engineer a signing for Lowry if that's what they want to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X