Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • replacing Lowry with Cojo would be a bigger step back than replacing Demar with, say norman powell IMO. As good as Cory has been these playoffs, he needs to keep shooting at a high percentage to be a very effective starting PG. A future Raps team without Lowry would need JV and Demar to develop some serious chemistry, especially in the PnR, to continue to improve (unless of course we were to obtain another top tier player).

    Comment


    • Theyre gonna lose to Miami. That's is IF Kyle keeps on playing like he did tonight. This is well past his shooting woes. He's playing very inconsistent defence. He's extremely passive on offense to the point where he's essentially just out there to hold the ball until DD swings on by or someone else looks like they want it. I'm mean who is this guy? Damn, that's tough to watch. He looks beaten and he's the leader. That says it all.

      Comment


      • Comment


        • Choke is right and he's 30. He's a man and if he can't pull it together now he probably never will under real pressure.

          How long did he even control the ball tonight? I'd guess much less than DD and Cojo.

          Comment


          • I forgot he's 30. So he's not a young guy anymore. And I believe he'll be a FA after next season.

            I say sell high. Package the NY pick along with Lowry in the draft. Draft Jamal Murray.

            Comment


            • TRex wrote: View Post
              I forgot he's 30. So he's not a young guy anymore. And I believe he'll be a FA after next season.

              I say sell high. Package the NY pick along with Lowry in the draft. Draft Jamal Murray.
              After this playoffs is over, there is no 'sell high' option.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

              Comment


              • TRex wrote: View Post
                I forgot he's 30. So he's not a young guy anymore. And I believe he'll be a FA after next season.

                I say sell high. Package the NY pick along with Lowry in the draft. Draft Jamal Murray.
                So you package 2 assets to get 1 asset?

                Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • I still believe in Lowry. I still think he can make a major impact even if he isn't shooting well.
                  "Stay steamy"

                  - Kobe

                  Comment


                  • hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                    I still believe in Lowry. I still think he can make a major impact even if he isn't shooting well.
                    Agreed. If it's mental he'll be back. If it's physical I don't know there is anything he can do. That airball three was almost sadly comical.

                    Comment


                    • hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      I still believe in Lowry. I still think he can make a major impact even if he isn't shooting well.
                      He can yes, it's possible but his game seems to be regressing. He needs to play defence. His defence was bad last night except for a few plays. He wasn't really creating anything last night. The offense stunk and I hate to say it but if it weren't for ISO they'd have been blown out. That's sad.

                      Comment


                      • Apollo wrote: View Post
                        He can yes, it's possible but his game seems to be regressing. He needs to play defence. His defence was bad last night except for a few plays. He wasn't really creating anything last night. The offense stunk and I hate to say it but if it weren't for ISO they'd have been blown out. That's sad.
                        Also very sloppy passes. Might be his worst game as a Raptor.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

                        If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

                        Comment


                        • Axel wrote: View Post
                          Also very sloppy passes. Might be his worst game as a Raptor.
                          It was the most frustratingly painful game I've seen him play. They did a lot of camera zoom ins on his face throughout the game while the play was dead. He looked defeated or scared or both. That's the guy they're all looking to... No wonder they sucked.

                          Comment


                          • Lowry's turning into Nick Anderson....

                            Comment


                            • Guys, why is everyone out on Kyle Lowry?

                              He's still the single biggest driver of wins on the team. The team was at its very worst with Lowry sitting last series (-19 off court net rating). The team was horrible (-53 net rating - MINUS FIFTY THREE) with him sitting last night.

                              Yes, his shooting is trash. Yes, he needs to just stop shooting it and use any open space for drives (ideally leading to passes) instead of shots. But no, he should not under any circumstances have his minutes reduced or his role reduced.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

                              Comment


                              • I wouldn't say out. I'd say down. Of course the team plays better with him on the court, he's the undeniable leader. The problem is the team plays a lot better than they have been lately when the guy has not lost him mind. He looked so rattled last game, he needs to snap out of it. I think everyone understand that this is "ride or die". *sigh*

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X