Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post
    I hope so. 1st team: Curry/Thompson (cause you know that's happening - the media wants to tell a story here). 2nd team: Westbrook/Paul. 3rd team: Lillard/Harden/Lowry will fight for those spots.

Personally, I think Lowry should be 2nd team but I can't imagine him beating out Paul or Westbrook with voters.
    I actually don't think Thompson makes it that high. Especially higher than Westbrook.

I think it has to go: Curry/Westbrook; Paul/Lowry or (who I suspect will get here instead) Lillard; and Lillard or Lowry/Harden.
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      I'm just thinking about those late game daggers. Without those shots going down it could have swung the momentum and resulted in the Raptors heading back to Miami facing elimination after blowing two consecutive leads.
      And turned the forums into a massive bitchfest calling for everyone to be traded and fired. Amazing what hitting "shots he normally makes" in a "make or miss league" can do for a fan's perception.

Again, half-kidding.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Comment

• https://i.imgur.com/iBcOAHC.webm

officially bum elbow. No denying this.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            https://i.imgur.com/iBcOAHC.webm

I think everyone already knew about the injury.

The only difference was who cared and who didn't.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              https://i.imgur.com/iBcOAHC.webm

As long as he continues like he has in 2 of the last 3 games
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Jesus, why the crazy secrecy? Are the heat players blind, can they not see the elbow when they are standing next to him?

Comment

• So Lowry is now the greatest Raptor of all time right? Can we give him that award now? In the most important game of the franchise, he drops an efficient 35 points with 9 assists, 7 rebounds and 4 steals (+31 for the night) to take us into uncharted territory. Hard to argue against him at this point.

Comment

• Thank you Kyle for persevering through some dark days and willing this team to win. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Bravo.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      So Lowry is now the greatest Raptor of all time right? Can we give him that award now? In the most important game of the franchise, he drops an efficient 35 points with 9 assists, 7 rebounds and 4 steals (+31 for the night) to take us into uncharted territory. Hard to argue against him at this point.
                      People will still argue for VC for his impact in raising the team's popularity. And I get that. But I would argue that to most Raptor fans, except those who grew up with/started to love the team because of VC, yeah, I think Lowry's the GOAT. Broke all regular season and playoff records, came through when it mattered the most, resigned here... Pretty solid case for KLOE.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        So Lowry is now the greatest Raptor of all time right? Can we give him that award now? In the most important game of the franchise, he drops an efficient 35 points with 9 assists, 7 rebounds and 4 steals (+31 for the night) to take us into uncharted territory. Hard to argue against him at this point.
                        At the absolute least; he's second and carved out a LOT of space between him and Bosh.

In my opinion; Game 7 left no doubt about the guy. He needs to retire a Raptor.
                        Last edited by Just Is; Sun May 15, 2016, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• KLOE is the GOAT. 21 years for a franchise is not chump change good job kyle lowry
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Kyle needs to dominate Kyrie in the finals. Just Dominate that little kid.

Comment

• "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr

Comment

• "You can still talk about the circumstances, you can point to Lowry and DeRozan’s inefficient shooting, you can gripe about ugly, backward basketball, you can harp on them needing seven games in both rounds, you can say the East sucks, you cite luck or injuries. That’s all fair.

But they’re one of four teams left standing. Say whatever you want, just remember that part. They made it to the conference finals. They did something right."

William Lou - The Defeated

Comment

Working...
                                X