Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    Holy shit. Kyle is an idiot and this team has had too many blunders with injuries recently to be totally off the hook. Wow, ducking great.
    Yea the team needs to take a LONG hard look at themselves. They are forever dealing with injuries horribly.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lets go pick up Brandon Jennings now. He's a good insurance policy in case Lowry isn't back for the playoffs, we would have to waive FVV.

Comment

• Fuck

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• KILL ME NOW.

Raptors are cursed I SWEAR

Comment

• Fuck...watch a first round loss, and an excuse to not fire Casey

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• No..no..

NOOÃ’OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• A couple people need to be fired for these injury blunders. Sure, Lowry miiiight get back in time for the playoffs, but as we saw last year, Carroll was barely at 50% when he played so what's Lowry gonna be like?

Comment

• Why does this have to happen to us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• He went from one of the best raptors of all time to one of the stupidest raptors of all time.

And then the mans had the audacity to say hed do it all over again. SMH
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                      A couple people need to be fired for these injury blunders. Sure, Lowry miiiight get back in time for the playoffs, but as we saw last year, Carroll was barely at 50% when he played so what's Lowry gonna be like?
                      Well Kyle at 50% is still a better player than Carroll at 50% and I would take a 50% Kyle any day over a 100% Cory.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Bad leadership
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Well Kyle at 50% is still a better player than Carroll at 50% and I would take a 50% Kyle any day over a 100% Cory.
                          Idk man. Lowry in the series against Washington was pretty bad. I'd actually take a 100% Cory over him if he comes back at that level.

Comment

• Obviously Lowry is at fault for not telling staff immediately and thinking he could play through it. But I don't think we know yet whether his decision to play in the all-star game made things worse, or whether after the initial injury, surgery was inevitable. It sounds to me (from a totally non-qualified, don't know more than anyone else about this perspective) that the original injury in the Pelicans game must have knocked loose some cartilage in the wrist, and then at the all-star game, he was feeling the symptoms of that. But once the injury had happened, surgery may have been inevitable regardless of whether he tried to play through it or not.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              He went from one of the best raptors of all time to one of the stupidest raptors of all time.

Yep, his stupid fucking shooting competition was more important than his team that "handed him the keys"

Nba players are like fucking children, they crave the attention and the bright lights. Nhl guys are like "what's this a bout of the sniffles? Won't be doing all star this year !"

Will lowry be punished in any way? FUCK NO he'll be handed 200 million dollars to "try again next year"
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                                He went from one of the best raptors of all time to one of the stupidest raptors of all time.

Lowry being hardheaded and stubborn is definitely a double-edged sword. Even if he has improved on it, stuff like this and his elbow from last year is evidence he hasn't changed all his stripes.

But hey, maybe this could be a bone chip, I mean, bargaining chip that Masai can use to reduce his next contract.
                                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                                X