Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    Chris Paul only missed 14 games when he got wrist surgery in January. He was listed as being out for 6-8 weeks. I think there's hope guys.
    Well that is a sliver lining for sure. But did they have the same injury do you know? Is Kyle's worse?
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• shit

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I don't think they're talking about returning to pro basketball, and we've all seen lowry when rusty or banged up.

Man this week has been a yo yo of emotions. I was pumped an hour ago...back to rock bottom again.
        Yeah I agree with you. This definatley took the wind out of our sails. Only thing I can say is hopefully it gives Delon sometime to get comfortable and maybe he surprises us with consistency. If we can get Lowry back by the playoffs and the team is high on momentum you never know what could happen.
        Brett Favre taught me to trust in the power of human determination.

Comment

Ok..did..did chris paul have loose bodies too?
          Don't listen to all that medical mumbo jumbo. He'll be okay

GLF wrote: View Post
          Well that is a sliver lining for sure. But did they have the same injury do you know? Is Kyle's worse?
          I made a mistake lol Paul actually had thumb surgery. But he still beat his expected recovery time by a lot.

Comment

• I'm going to take Kyle at his word that he didn't think the wrist pain was a big deal. So I'll let the ASG/weekend pass. That also excuses the waste of a week in getting procedure.

But I can't understand why anyone who is a basketball player experiencing a sore wrist would think it was/is a good idea to go play golf. That is what blows my mind about the situation. That was dumb, Kyle.

Silver lining: Cory gets to play and play well raising his trade value. Delon gets to continue gaining valuable experience that he has not had in the last 2 seasons until very recently.

Comment

• What golf is Zach talking about on the newest Demar Lowe Post:http://www.espn.com/espnradio/play?id=18781696

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                Don't listen to all that medical mumbo jumbo. He'll be okay

I made a mistake lol Paul actually had thumb surgery. But he still beat his expected recovery time by a lot.
                A THUMB!? That's not the same body part I don't think!

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• With Lowry out, maybe we play around .500 ball the rest of the way and end up with 45 (ish) wins. Could be good enough for 6th or 7th seed, and we still avoid Cleveland in the 2nd round. Huzzah!

Comment

A THUMB!? That's not the same body part I don't think!

Yeah we're fucked

Comment

Yep, his stupid fucking shooting competition was more important than his team that "handed him the keys"

Nba players are like fucking children, they crave the attention and the bright lights. Nhl guys are like "what's this a bout of the sniffles? Won't be doing all star this year !"

Will lowry be punished in any way? FUCK NO he'll be handed 200 million dollars to "try again next year"
                      Lowry's Small Man Syndrome combined with a huge chip on his shoulder pretty much made it impossible for Kyle to miss out on opportunities to validate himself. Masai went all in at the deadline for him, and this is how he repays everybody? After calling out Casey and the franchise with "something gotta change". smh.

Sorry, I'm pissed.

Comment

• We likely don't reclaim second now and even third might be harder but might still be possible. If Raptors can play .500 ball and the Wizs fall downwards like I know they can, we could be in good position.
                        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Before it's ready...fire...aim...
                          Hope to find out if this is something he re aggravated and it's arthroscopic surgery to clean out bone spurs or the like...clean up some tissue pieces or bodies from cartridge that have frayed over time..
                          If we hear the word Ulnar then it's going to be a couple months...

Time for Corey and Deleon to show they have what it takes..
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Please don't be nerve damage.

Please don't be nerve damage.

Please don't be nerve damage.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              With Lowry out, maybe we play around .500 ball the rest of the way and end up with 45 (ish) wins. Could be good enough for 6th or 7th seed, and we still avoid Cleveland in the 2nd round. Huzzah!

Comment

• I haven't even read this potatoes article and im hyper ventalting

https://www.thestar.com/sports/rapto...ar-season.html
                                Kyle Lowry out for at least rest of regular season
                                Raptors guard to have surgery on right wrist Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X