• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    YouTube videos of dogs playing in snow?

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
      He Friggin played GOLF?!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! HE PLAYED GOLF? Now I'm REALLY REALLY PISSED!
      Yeah, Zach Lowe asked DeMar if he went golfing with Kyle at ASG. You know you can turn your wrist over, especially if you don't golf.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        I have a strange feeling that your gf's
        ACL doesn't directly impact a multimillion dollar business and if it does that she'd probably have a doctor check it out despite the pain going away. Then perhaps she'd also sound contrite after learning of the impact instead of saying she'd "do it all again".
        Lol, yeah was just commenting about the pain point. She didn't have much of it but she knew something didn't feel right. Went to Fowler the next day. I don't buy Kyles excuses for a minute.

If you're gonna be demanding 25%+ of your teams salary cap, even if you have a stomach ache, you get that shit checked out.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          Lol, yeah was just commenting about the pain point. She didn't have much of it but she knew something didn't feel right. Went to Fowler the next day. I don't buy Kyles excuses for a minute.

If you're gonna be demanding 25%+ of your teams salary cap, even if you have a stomach ache, you get that shit checked out.
          So the only thing left to say is can your gf play point? We might need some help.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
            Yeah, Zach Lowe asked DeMar if he went golfing with Kyle at ASG. You know you can turn your wrist over, especially if you don't golf.
            Zach lowe was sneak snitching. Lookin out for da fans
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

So the only thing left to say is can your gf play point? We might need some help.
              Plot twist: his girlfriend is derrick rose

Comment

She still can't run, but I'll ask if she wants to try out!

Comment

• Kyle said nothing... ffs. We're talking about, MLSE is talking about, investing $200,000,000.00 in him!!!?!?!?!?!?!?! At 31 years old.

I've never said ANYTHING other than "pay the man", but you've gotta be fucking kidding me with how this played out. Good god.

You can literally build A FUCKING SKYSCRAPER for $200,000,000.00. I don't even wanna think of the good things you could accomplish with that money. It's just insanely irresponsible. So f*cking selfish.

I mean, hopefully Cojo and Delon step up big time -- I look forward to seeing what Delon can pull out. I have zero regrets about our incredible deadline moves, I genuinely thought there's every possibility of getting past Cleveland, but having lost Ross and with no Lowry, man, we do not have shooters down the stretch here. There were stretches last game where the offense looked absolutely appalling. Anemic.

God help us.

Sorry, I'm so pissed. And/or disappointed. Moments like this make me think, "perhaps I've invested far too much of my life's energy into caring about this shit?"

K... I've vented. I'm done. Deep breath. I love Kyle. I hope he's back and well and leads us to the promised land. May we become perfect in his absence and welcome him to create the most powerful squad imaginable.

Next man up. Pound the rock. Work the shaft. Balls on chin.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                    Kyle said nothing... ffs. We're talking about, MLSE is talking about, investing $200,000,000.00 in him!!!?!?!?!?!?!?! At 31 years old.

I've never said ANYTHING other than "pay the man", but you've gotta be fucking kidding me with how this played out. Good god.

You can literally build A FUCKING SKYSCRAPER for $200,000,000.00. I don't even wanna think of the good things you could accomplish with that money. It's just insanely irresponsible. So f*cking selfish.

I mean, hopefully Cojo and Delon step up big time -- I look forward to seeing what Delon can pull out. I have zero regrets about our incredible deadline moves, I genuinely thought there's every possibility of getting past Cleveland, but having lost Ross and with no Lowry, man, we do not have shooters down the stretch here. There were stretches last game where the offense looked absolutely appalling. Anemic.

God help us.

Sorry, I'm so pissed. And/or disappointed. Moments like this make me think, "perhaps I've invested far too much of my life's energy into caring about this shit?"

K... I've vented. I'm done. Deep breath. I love Kyle. I hope he's back and well and leads us to the promised land. May we become perfect in his absence and welcome him to create the most powerful squad imaginable.

Next man up. Pound the rock. Work the shaft. Balls on chin.
                    Excellent post. Top to bottom 100%

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Who's Scola? Never heard of him. Can he play PG?

Lowry is a PG? oh I thought he was our SG. My mistake. I thought we could use some scoring on the bench now that our SG was out. xD

Comment

• I'm more pissed that Lowry competed in the 3 point contest than the All Star game. That's 10x less important and is all wrist motion, like what the fuck.

Comment

• I'm 50/50 about re-signing Lowry now.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                            I'm more pissed that Lowry competed in the 3 point contest than the All Star game. That's 10x less important and is all wrist motion, like what the fuck.
                            Agreed, but 10x less important than 0 importance is still 0 importance.

IF he pulled out, he still would have been a 3x all star (post playing resume, bonuses, contracts), heck he could still have shown up and kissed babies and wore cool designer sunglasses and slapped hands.

I wonder if any teammates or coaches in that all star game looked at him with his arm wrapped like he just finished a heavyweight fight and thought in their heads "why is this guy out here"

Comment

• homie better be doing heavy sets of leg press and hamstring curls everyday until he gets back on the floor

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
                                homie better be doing heavy sets of leg press and hamstring curls everyday until he gets back on the floor

Comment

Working...
                                X