Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Eh, "we don't know what originally/really happened." We do know his wrist was sore enough that he had it both in a brace and on ice ASG weekend, that he didn't tell the team about that, that he did the 3-pt contest, the game, and a round of golf anyway, and that he essentially said he just really wanted to experience the whole weekend for what it was and didn't want to worry about his wrist so he did exactly that.

For his career he's my favourite Raptor ever, but this is ridiculous.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Guys look on the bright side, our PG of the future will get valuable minutes for the next 4-5 weeks.

Comment

• The Raptors pr people are in full "put a good face on Kyle" mode. A couple of back to back Open Gym episodes featuring heavily on Lowry.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            Eh, "we don't know what originally/really happened." We do know his wrist was sore enough that he had it both in a brace and on ice ASG weekend, that he didn't tell the team about that, that he did the 3-pt contest, the game, and a round of golf anyway, and that he essentially said he just really wanted to experience the whole weekend for what it was and didn't want to worry about his wrist so he did exactly that.

I'm not mad, I'm disappointed.

No wait I'm mad KYLE YOU IDIOT HOW COULD YOU BE SO DUMB

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              I laughed out loud at this. Perfect reply to Dr Shift, M.D.
              Mister Dr. Shift
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Woj better be right and Lowry is back in 4-5 weeks. The only good fortune we have is that players have came back from injury on schedule (see Carroll, Sullinger, Demar...)

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                  A couple people need to be fired for these injury blunders. Sure, Lowry miiiight get back in time for the playoffs, but as we saw last year, Carroll was barely at 50% when he played so what's Lowry gonna be like?
                  Alex McChecnie.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Eh, "we don't know what originally/really happened." We do know his wrist was sore enough that he had it both in a brace and on ice ASG weekend, that he didn't tell the team about that, that he did the 3-pt contest, the game, and a round of golf anyway, and that he essentially said he just really wanted to experience the whole weekend for what it was and didn't want to worry about his wrist so he did exactly that.

No way can we trust him to sign a 5 year max contract. NO WAY.

Comment

• Please Masai get Brandon Jennings I can't watch this offense without an actual PG.

Comment

• Anyone have a GIF/Vine specifically if when Lowry hurt his wrist in the Charlotte game?

Like is their a chance he hurt it in New Orleans and this is a cover?

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          Guys look on the bright side, our PG of the future will get valuable minutes for the next 4-5 weeks.
                          LOL after tonight's game our PG of the future was nowhere to be found.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            LOL after tonight's game our PG of the future was nowhere to be found.
                            Really can't take much from this game, the whole team played terrible. They're lucky they played the Knicks.

Plus Wright only played 14 minutes, and did decent in those minutes, thats on Casey for not playing him more.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                              Anyone have a GIF/Vine specifically if when Lowry hurt his wrist in the Charlotte game?

Like is their a chance he hurt it in New Orleans and this is a cover?
                              No he definitely hurt it vs Charlotte.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Yes, really.
                                Why don't you want to resign Lowry?

Comment

Working...
                                X