• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    No he definitely hurt it vs Charlotte.
    How do you know?

Comment

• Holy f-ck do we miss him, but pretty cool to see him switch into coaching mode and make the best of a bad situation.

Comment

• Time to fire Casey and let coach Lowry do his thing

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          Time to fire Casey and let coach Lowry do his thing
          Lowry is definitely gonna coach when his career is over.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
            How do you know?
            My buddy saw it happen. Said he was holding it right after.

Also he was icing it prior to the 3point competition

Comment

Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Tue Feb 28, 2017, 12:19 AM.

Comment

My buddy saw it happen. Said he was holding it right after.

I dunno if were serious but I vaguely can recall him reaching and it looking like it got jarred and yanked. Kinda like CP3's.

But here's some context;
                He felt great Sunday; he was re-examined Monday, after the wrist swelled up. The team insists that the weekend in New Orleans didn’t cause the injury, that Lowry may have misconstrued what his body was telling him, but then, so did trainers in New Orleans. For all we know, those loose bodies were going to be jarred in the wrong way by raising a water glass. This wasn’t a sudden injury. This sounds like old stuff — Lowry broke his wrist in 2006, his rookie season — unearthed.
                https://www.thestar.com/sports/raptors/2017/02/27/lowry-surgery-game-changer-for-raptors-arthur.html'

Sounds cumulative. Tho that broken wrist he mentions was his left I'm pretty sure.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                  I dunno if were serious but I vaguely can recall him reaching and it looking like it got jarred and yanked. Kinda like CP3's.

But here's some context;
                  https://www.thestar.com/sports/raptors/2017/02/27/lowry-surgery-game-changer-for-raptors-arthur.html'

Sounds cumulative. Tho that broken wrist he mentions was his left I'm pretty sure.
                  Realistically, they probably just lost a couple of weeks because of the bad timing around the AS break. If this had happened a week earlier the severity would have been immediately apparent by playing games and they would have gotten on it.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• When is his next post surgical medical assessment?

Comment

• Lowry's agent is wringing his hands right now lol. They're going full fucking max bhoysssss.
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                        Lowry's agent is wringing his hands right now lol. They're going full fucking max bhoysssss.
                        There's going to be at least 30 players in the very near future making 35% of their teams cap....everybody is going to be capped out again soon, mid tier free agents are gonna take a hit (no more 16 mil for the Mozgovs) and expiring contracts will be extremely valuable soon...just like it was 5 years ago!

Comment

• Anybody see lowry address the media today? Goin straight 2pac fuck the world death row era
                          On adjusting to his new teammates
                          "At the end of the day when I come back, they gotta adjust to me. That's just how we play, they'll adjust to me and Demar."

"I enjoyed my all star weekend. And if anybody got a problem with it, come say it to my face. That's how I feel."

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Anybody see lowry address the media today? Goin straight 2pac fuck the world death row era
                            "At the end of the day when I come back, they gotta adjust to me. That's just how we play, they'll adjust to me and Demar."

"I enjoyed my all star weekend. And if anybody got a problem with it, come say it to my face. That's how I feel."
                            Damn Lowry why you cappin so hard?! Why he pulling all these reporters cards?!

#savage

Comment

Anybody see lowry address the media today? Goin straight 2pac fuck the world death row era

lol so defensive.

still stupid as fuck, lowry.

Comment

I think it's great. So many of those guys were criticizing him on twitter now they're looking for handouts from him to write a juicy story hahah.

I think the most interesting quote from Lowry actually came from Delon. Lowry told Delon to stay agressive, look for his shot first and if it's not there, then he should pass.

Kind of explains the whole Raps system doesn't it?....

Also, it could be just to emphasize to Delon to shoot more since he's been so hesitant. Go to the extreme and hope he ends up in the middle
                                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X