Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Kyle will be 31 next season why is everybody rounding up so much lol.
    I heard his OAS cheques start coming this summer. Fuck it, let's sign a 12 year old just to be safe.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Kyle will be 31 next season why is everybody rounding up so much lol.
      Cus we'll be paying a 35 year old as much as his age in millions which is kind of depressing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hurricane_Herm wrote: View Post
        I really hope Philly gives Lowry a huge offer in the off season. He could mentor a young Ben Simmons, and then move to SG where i think he could excel.

There are SO many decent point guards in the league right now, and the draft I heard is point heavy. I don't think it's in our best long term interest to ride with a 34 year old Lowry. Also I think Delon Wright is going to be a god damn beauty.
        Point heavy draft won't really affect us, we're a little too far out of the lottery for a chance at a high pick lol
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          Cus we'll be paying a 35 year old as much as his age in millions which is kind of depressing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Well that's the price you pay in the NBA. We got a mid first rounder, he turned into a star, we signed him to an extreme bargain currently, and he became a bigger star. He'll still be in his prime for another 3 seasons or so. We're fortunate to have gotten him for bargain basement stuff relative to his talent, now you pay the man. He put us back on the map. We haven't seen Lowry-DD-Tucker-Ibaka core yet but I imagine it'll be very very good. Why are we thinking about 5 years down the road, we're one more shrewd trade away from opening up a possible championship window for 3 or 4 years. The alternative is start the rebuild now because we're worried about the year 2022. Cross that bridge when you get there.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            Point heavy draft won't really affect us, we're a little too far out of the lottery for a chance at a high pick lol
            We work and work and work to continuously improve. Turn two guys into all stars, get to the conference finals, add Serge Ibaka, look to challenge Cleveland, and we're ohhh sooo close, maybe get one more piece, but nope lets tear it down and find a college kid cause like 2022 Lowry will be old.

Only RR
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              You mean Bruno?
              I have no problem with Bruno playing at an NBA allstar level as long as it is for us

Comment

• Watching Lowry rocking the coach's threads, with the stat sheet in his hand, hunched over with the other assistants looking all intense, it came to me. He gets hired as an playing assistant coach. His player salary is $20 million a year, his coach salary is $10 million a year. Player salary counts toward tax. Coach salary isn't counted.

(Sigh)

Comment

• Thought I would share this:

Comment

• This team would be on an unbeaten streak if Lowry were here.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      This team would be on an unbeaten streak if Lowry were here.
                      For real. The margins by which we've lost (except maybe that first Wizards game?) could've easily become wins instead. Just gotta pray he's 100% by the playoffs, because at this rate we might be facing a tough Hawks team in the first round.

Comment

• Any updates regarding Lowry's recovery? I'm really hoping they over estimated the recovery time and he can be back for as many games before the playoffs start, as possible.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          Any updates regarding Lowry's recovery? I'm really hoping they over estimated the recovery time and he can be back for as many games before the playoffs start, as possible.
                          WOJ predicted he'd be back in 4-5 weeks when the surgery was done. So... optimistically about 2-3 weeks from now.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            Any updates regarding Lowry's recovery? I'm really hoping they over estimated the recovery time and he can be back for as many games before the playoffs start, as possible.
                            Bank on an April 2nd return against Philly

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                              Watching Lowry rocking the coach's threads, with the stat sheet in his hand, hunched over with the other assistants looking all intense, it came to me. He gets hired as an playing assistant coach. His player salary is $20 million a year, his coach salary is $10 million a year. Player salary counts toward tax. Coach salary isn't counted.

(Sigh)
                              i thought of this also....sorta the same thing the raps offered nash a contract as a player than a position with the organization

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                                i thought of this also....sorta the same thing the raps offered nash a contract as a player than a position with the organization
                                They did not. It's illegal per the CBA. They probably had a wink wink agreement of sorts, but in no way was there any contract with any such position offered.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X