No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or resisted the urge to punch something when Villanova lost today.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
      Not even in NBA2K.
      *raptors fans are the best

Comment

• Any update on where this dude is in his recover?
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• I was just wondering the same thing
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Still on schedule as of March 16..time frame was "4 or 5 games left in the season"
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Still on schedule as of March 16..time frame was "4 or 5 games left in the season"
              Where are your sauces

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                Where are your sauces
                They mentioned it in the first half of last game

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Where are your sauces
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...de-kyle-lowry/

Comment

• ugh I was just gonna mention this article but didn't wanna link to it and give this fucker more clicks. The guy literally pulls 9 reasons out of his ass and not one is valid. Brutal journalism.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                        ugh I was just gonna mention this article but didn't wanna link to it and give this fucker more clicks. The guy literally pulls 9 reasons out of his ass and not one is valid. Brutal journalism.
                        Yeah some pretty bad reasons, wanted to post it anyway. Only thing I can agree on is the Playoff numbers, last year Lowry and even Derozan were historically bad.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          Yeah some pretty bad reasons, wanted to post it anyway. Only thing I can agree on is the Playoff numbers, last year Lowry and even Derozan were historically bad.
                          Yeah age and playoff numbers, but even with the shitty playoff numbers his overall impact on the team play was positive. Best part is it's his bday today lol. Happy bday kyle here's 9 reasons why we don't need you.

Comment

• What an idiot. Dude said because we have Cory Joseph, VanVleet and Delon that trading Kyle wouldn't be so bad.

Comment

• Just heard Jack Armstrong say during the Mavs game that Lowry is working out with the ball and doing cardio. Good sign!

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                                Just heard Jack Armstrong say during the Mavs game that Lowry is working out with the ball and doing cardio. Good sign!
                                Yeah, they showed footage of Lowry doing warmups - dribbling and catching with both hands. Shooting only with his left, for now.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X