No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forgot that Damon Stoudamire and Lowry were teamates. Full circle!

http://www.tsn.ca/video/damon-stouda...lder%7E1086410

Comment

• The biggest reasons this doesn't make sense is PHI could just offer him the max without giving up their 1st rd and from our side bringing in a rookie PG at the point our franchise is at makes no sense. We're just on the cusp of being a contender and we're going to suddenly abandon that after years of building towards it?!

I mean I won't lie I might be one of the few posters that is actually enticed by a move like this because personally I wouldn't mind a step back for a year or two while we bring in a kid like Lonzo or Fultz that may be an actual superstar BUT again I couldn't see either franchise even entertaining that.

Comment

• Would you guys swap Kyle for Lonzo or Fultz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          Would you guys swap Kyle for Lonzo or Fultz?

Really hard to say. I don't think either could successfully run a top team right now. I guess it depends on the learning curve. It could take a while for either of them to get their games to the appropriate level and by the time that happens all of the key pieces on this team will be either gone or in the twilight of their careers

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
            Would you guys swap Kyle for Lonzo or Fultz?

No and fuck no.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
              Just heard Jack Armstrong say during the Mavs game that Lowry is working out with the ball and doing cardio. Good sign!
              Here's footage if you didn't see it yet

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                Here's footage if you didn't see it yet

Damn, good to see him out there.

Encouraging to see him actually using his right hand to dribble occasionally....really hope it will be a smooth and FULL recovery. A Lowry playing through pain and at say 70-80% will still be an improvement over CoJo and Delon but it will also mean some really bad patches ala last year's elbow....if he's back as close to 100% as possible (and we get to 3rd) we could really make this a heck of a showdown with CLE.

Comment

• Comment

• So looking at the last week of the regular season then?

Comment

• Based on that video (albeit it's only 2 lay ups) looks like Lowry still isn't shooting with his right hand. As said though, encouraging that he's at least out there and dribbling with it.

Comment

• sounded more like "hopefully in 1-2 weeks" ruh roh

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          sounded more like "hopefully in 1-2 weeks" ruh roh
                          That's...exactly what we were expecting. 1 to 2 more weeks aka 10 days or so
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            That's...exactly what we were expecting. 1 to 2 more weeks aka 10 days or so
                            Presumably, standings, etc. will also play a role. Even if he's 100%, they might want to pick and choose a spot to roll him back out there. Knicks on an early Sunday morning in a game no one cares about might be a good spot and will leave the Cavs game after a couple of clear days off....

Comment

• http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...-Lowry-In-2013

Not sure if this has been posted?

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                                It probably was fuelled by the Ringer article that forms the other thread "The raptors may be good but they may have to blow it up to be great". It had the comment about the Warriors

Comment

Working...
                                X