No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-game notes said that Lowry's progressed to shooting with his right hand! Look like he could be back by next week!

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
      Pre-game notes said that Lowry's progressed to shooting with his right hand! Look like he could be back by next week!
      Pre game notes where?
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        Pre game notes where?
        Pre-game notes for the Charlotte game on the front page of RR.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
          Pre-game notes for the Charlotte game on the front page of RR.
          Yea I just found it. I wonder where he got that info because I don't see anyone else saying it. But if it's true that's great news.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Yea I just found it. I wonder where he got that info because I don't see anyone else saying it. But if it's true that's great news.
            Its all over twitter reporters.

Comment

• I feel like an 8 year old waiting for Christmas. Come onnnnnnnnnnnn!
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                I feel like an 8 year old waiting for Christmas. Come onnnnnnnnnnnn!
                My hopeful guess is he's back Sunday, 6 games remaining
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Just a guess but I'm predicting he'll be back on the April 5th against the pistons or the 7th against the heat.
                  Last edited by Machine; Thu Mar 30, 2017, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    My hopeful guess is he's back Sunday, 6 games remaining
                    Against Philly? Makes sense.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I really really hope Lowry's shot isn't broken when he gets back.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        I really really hope Lowry's shot isn't broken when he gets back.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          I really really hope Lowry's shot isn't broken when he gets back.
                          We have to expect Lowry's shot will be rusty, but he will eventually get into a groove - he always does. Regardless, I think we can easily win a first round series without Lowry shooting his best - we did it last year with a lesser team. So, I'll gladly take a fully rested Lowry having a subpar playoff round 1, if that means he's hitting his stride into round 2 and the ECF. The timing of this injury could turn out to be the best thing that could have possibly happened to the Raps this season.

Comment

• We got by with two guys with broken shots through last years playoffs. This years should be a breeze

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                              We got by with two guys with broken shots through last years playoffs. This years should be a breeze
                              We had more than 2 guys who couldn't hit shots lol

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                We got by with two guys with broken shots through last years playoffs. This years should be a breeze
                                Playoff JV and possessed Biyombo.

Comment

Working...
                                X