Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    On paper that's exactly what we need though. I could understand if the offense was soaring without him, but it's not. We NEED a high usage scorer, demar is getting triple teamed. Joseph is doing an admirable job, but alpha dog, quarterback, scorer...these are the missing piece currently. Derozan goes back to Co scorer, Ibaka goes back to #3, powell can slow down with either derozan or lowry always with the bench again..the trickle down is enormous.

I could see the argument if we're integrating a rudy gay type. Kyle is just straight positive, we've got a 4 year sample size of that fact
    Oh, I know. I'm just going all GLF worry wart here, lol, and winding down a lazy Friday afternoon. In theory, Lowry simply brings the offense back up to top 4 and keeps the defense at top 3 and...... voila.... NBA Finals.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Oh, I know. I'm just going all GLF worry wart here, lol, and winding down a lazy Friday afternoon. In theory, Lowry simply brings the offense back up to top 4 and keeps the defense at top 3 and...... voila.... NBA Finals.
      Looks like youve filled your glass half full! Cheers!
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Wow. Lowry back next week?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• In case anyone forgot about this guy..

https://youtu.be/jcqcrXyOyH8

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
            In case anyone forgot about this guy..

that was steph curry like

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
              that was steph curry like
              Yea man. It's sad that his shot most likely won't be this good. Well at least in the first round. Hopefully by the second round he starts feeling it again
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                In case anyone forgot about this guy..

I knew he wasn't meant for the 3 point contest. This guy loves off balance threes

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  I knew he wasn't meant for the 3 point contest. This guy loves off balance threes
                  He's also a gamer so he's more of a in game shooter/scorer.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    He's also a gamer so he's more of a in game shooter/scorer.
                    And he was injured during the contest
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      LOL yeah the biggest problem with being in it.

I really wonder what level this team is truly at with a healthy Lowry considering we're pretty much on pace with the Celts and Wiz without him and Cavs not figuring it out defensively. Not that I expect that trend to continue. But just hypothetically I wonder if it isn't better to get them in the 2nd rd before they get right back into a groove, assuming they can face off against someone like MIA to at least make it challenging.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        Nah I don't think that was the problem; he made a bunch of shots in the actual All-Star game the next night (5 for 9 from 3). He really is an in-game shooter.

Comment

• Somebody needs to get this man a red shoelace asap.

Comment

• He's alive

Comment

• so he'll be back for the second round...perhaps?

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                                so he'll be back for the second round...perhaps?
                                Whut
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X