No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry's got to be such a hard man to interview. Feeling pessimistic though based on what he did say.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Whut
      lol, nobody knows at this point, but I wouldn't be surprised to hit the playoffs without him.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Lowry's got to be such a hard man to interview. Feeling pessimistic though based on what he did say.
        tbh he comes off as a bit of jerk lol no real reason to be crusty with people just doing their jobs especially when there's no hidden agendas etc. Westbrook may be the saltiest and of course Cousins.

Comment

• He'll be back within a week. Take media sessions with a grain of salt
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
            tbh he comes off as a bit of jerk lol no real reason to be crusty with people just doing their jobs especially when there's no hidden agendas etc. Westbrook may be the saltiest and of course Cousins.
            Agreed. He was hands down my favorite player but his off court attitude has soured me a few times throughout this year. Don't know if I'm as big a fan of kyle lowry the person as I was.

Kyle lowry the player is still #KLOE though

Comment

• I agree Lowry is prickly and immature sometimes still and its annoying but to be fair these reporters ask some of the dumbest and laziest questions over and over just to hear themselves speak half the time. I would get annoyed too.

Comment

• I'm not really hearing any sort of animosity in his voice towards the media.. that's just how this guy talks.

And even if he his being a jerk to them, who freaking cares? As long as he isn't a jerk to teammates I've got no problems.

Comment

• I find his saltiness funny.

Like, he finds the whole media thing a bit silly.

Comment

• Honestky his attitude off the court is the only reason I haven't bought his jersey yet. Mind you if he re-signs, I might end up buying one. I was looking to buy the Toronto All-star jersey but I couldn't find a DD one and I didn't want to by the Lowry one. My opinions are starting to lighten though.

Comment

• Lowry is too much of a competitor to not be back for the start of the playoffs. And on top of that this is a contract year.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                        Honestky his attitude off the court is the only reason I haven't bought his jersey yet. Mind you if he re-signs, I might end up buying one. I was looking to buy the Toronto All-star jersey but I couldn't find a DD one and I didn't want to by the Lowry one. My opinions are starting to lighten though.
                        I have a lowry but it's the 2015 jersey. If tucker resigns, that's my next purchase

Comment

• Kinda weird approach, but ESPN rates Lowry the second best value of all players in the NBA making +$10 million (Curry #1).

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...d-best-bargain

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                            Kinda weird approach, but ESPN rates Lowry the second best value of all players in the NBA making +$10 million (Curry #1).

The chickens are coming home to roost this summer in golden state. Goodbye iguodala, goodbye Livingston, hello massive tax bill

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                              Kinda weird approach, but ESPN rates Lowry the second best value of all players in the NBA making +$10 million (Curry #1).

I don't understand why they cut DeRozan based on playing time missed, he's played in 88% of possible games in his career and his only sorta significant time missed was 22 games two seasons ago. The other players on that cutoff like Beal, Griffin, Middleton and Gallinari have all either had a lot of minor injuries or one massive injury that sidelined them for a large chunk of a season.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                                I don't understand why they cut DeRozan based on playing time missed, he's played in 88% of possible games in his career and his only sorta significant time missed was 22 games two seasons ago. The other players on that cutoff like Beal, Griffin, Middleton and Gallinari have all either had a lot of minor injuries or one massive injury that sidelined them for a large chunk of a season.
                                DeRozan would have been pretty far from the top of the list anyway - RPM hates him, so even at his previous 10M salary (nevermind his current 27M), he'd be way down the list.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X