Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Feeling pessimistic though based on what he did say.
    Fear not

Comment

• He's back!!!!!

Comment

• F n eh Kyle...nice game! Glad to have ya back.

Comment

• Not at all surprising, but according to this article, Kyle Lowry is the 2nd biggest bargain in the NBA among players earning over $10mil/season.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...d-best-bargain

Remember when people actually thought Lowry's 12nil/year contract was an overpay (yes, different cap regime and few saw Lowry becoming THIS good, but still...)

Edit: Serge is near near the top as well, though that doesn't really matter for Raptors salary cap sakes.
          Last edited by Chefff; Thu Apr 6, 2017, 12:35 AM.

Comment

• Legend.

Comment

• If the Raptors lose this series, would you bring back Lowry next season?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                If the Raptors lose this series, would you bring back Lowry next season?
                No.

If after 4 f'ing years we haven't learned how to control and beat a lower seed (one that will also likely surpass us in the next 2-3 years) with a deep roster then there isn't any hope for it especially when they're only getting older. In fact I would be done with this team unless they completely unloaded the roster and of course the useless coach because if in 4 damn years you can't get over Playoff jitters when you're supposed to be seasoned vets then what hell is a FIFTH year going to do??! This team particularily it's leaders Kyle & DeMar need to start to BOTH look like the regular season all-stars they are in the Playoffs and at the same damn time, no more of this bs where it's either DD or KL have a good game....they both need to be locked throughout the whole damn thing. That's what REAL stars do. If they have an off night once or twice in a deep Playoff run, no biggie but so far it's the exact opposite (awful pun alert) the buck stops here, step the fuck up or gtfo!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  If the Raptors lose this series, would you bring back Lowry next season?
                  Not at 30m per season.

Comment

• @ 4:50

Didn't really like how this interview ended, to paraphrase Kyle was saying that his teammates were telling him to shoot more....he says he thought he made all the right passes and fine he guesses he'll just FORCE more shots since that's what "they" want.

I mean anyone that watched this game could see that Kyle didn't step up and he did pass up on multiple shots, wide open ones as well. So this bs from Lowry just sounds like a bitter ass player who can't take any critique (not even criticism). They're asking him to be more aggressive and he can't admit after a 6 pt performance that he could have done more?! Really Kyle??? You can't admit you sucked last night?! Thought you made all right passes?! When is 6 pts ever a good night for you after a beat down?! You think it wouldn't help the team if you scored more?! Get that gabbage outta hee', you fucking sucked have the balls to admit it lol anyways, hopefully it all works out and we just forget that shitty game happened but this certainly isn't helping me feel any more positive about the series moving forward.

Comment

• Yeah I'm not a big fan of kyles attitude lately, from prior to all star game he called out the coach, then his defiant bitter attitude about his wrist injury and then now, really alarming comments after game 1.

I really hope it's not a case of a "a leopard cant change his spots" I'm the biggest kyle lowry fan but he's starting to lose me a bit
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Yeah I'm not a big fan of kyles attitude lately, from prior to all star game he called out the coach, then his defiant bitter attitude about his wrist injury and then now, really alarming comments after game 1.

I really hope it's not a case of a "a leopard cant change his spots" I'm the biggest kyle lowry fan but he's starting to lose me a bit
                        Lowry was awful. He was invisible in the first half. He effectively removed himself from the play. That's on him. Not on Casey or his teammates. And this nonsense afterward is absurd. Not sure if he's trying to prove some point but he needs to get his head right and lead. No more excuses and no more blame shifting.

Comment

• Wheres Chauncey when you need him, looks like Kyle needs another talk. I wish Debo was more vocal like Kobe, we need our top guys to calls guys out when they aren't playing well. Like how PG called out CJ for not getting him the ball late, that's the kind of shit I wanna see.

Comment

• Yeah.... I'm not ready to jump on Kyle's ass until he consistently plays this bad. Despite his poor shooting last postseason, the team was objectively better with him on the court. It was the complete opposite last night. Honestly, I can't remember the last time that was clearly the case.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              Like how PG called out CJ for not getting him the ball late, that's the kind of shit I wanna see.
                              Not like that was anything reasonable, PG didn't attack the double to put him in any position to make shot or receive pass back from CJ, CJ got good shoot,but unfortunately missed it. PG being 0/15 in last 15 seconds of the game on go ahead baskets in his career make that comment even more ridiculous.

Comment

• Wait, are people turning on Lowry? That's crazy. Lowry had a bad game - an awful game. He knows it. Any question he was asked was going to have a pissy response - anyone familiar with Lowry would know this. It doesn't mean anything. He was just being snarky to the media as always.

I expect him to play much better tomorrow night.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X