• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the memories, Kyle

https://youtu.be/oaV8OmTrYuE

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      Yeah, I'm not so sure it's that hot. But all it takes is one team. And he would likely lift Philly out of the dustbin.
      It will be interesting for sure. There are currently 5 pg's in the top 10 of draftexpress, which could potentially limit his value. There's also Steph, Chris Paul, George hill, jrue Holliday, Derek rose and potentially others hitting free agency.

But yea, 3 years in a row with injuries heading into the playoffs. I think his value has dropped since the wrist injury.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
        It will be interesting for sure. There are currently 5 pg's in the top 10 of draftexpress, which could potentially limit his value. There's also Steph, Chris Paul, George hill, jrue Holliday, Derek rose and potentially others hitting free agency.

But yea, 3 years in a row with injuries heading into the playoffs. I think his value has dropped since the wrist injury.
        I'm honestly thinking that Serge is gonna more attention on FA market than Kyle due to sheer amount of PG's both in draft and FA, meanwhile they are only 3 players that are sure-fire starters on PF position - Blake, Milsap & Ibaka. Hopefully Masai already talked about this summer with Ibaka when he was trading for him.

How is this connected to Kyle besides keeping the same core? They share the same agent.

Comment

• Bye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I wouldn't be sad if Kyle left.

He brought this franchise back from the dead and will be remembered.

Comment

• This whole Kyle scenario starting to be very simular to the Bosh FA. I don't think he is back personally.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                This whole Kyle scenario starting to be very simular to the Bosh FA. I don't think he is back personally.

yeah same. I don't think he wants to come back
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Hope Raptors fans don't boo him. But who knows?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    yeah same. I don't think he wants to come back
                    I don't think Masai wants him back at that price.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      I don't think Masai wants him back at that price.

Somebody needs to explain to me the cap situation but from what i understand, letting Lowry doesn't create cap space by itself.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Somebody needs to explain to me the cap situation but from what i understand, letting Lowry doesn't create cap space by itself.
                        We're pretty much over the cap I think if we bring back Ibaka only but not Lowry or anyone else. So really, we can only stay under the cap if we renounce almost all our free agents.

Comment

• Kyle is still this team's BEST player.
                          A healthy Kyle wouldn't have beaten LeBron/NBA.

Comment

• LateBoomer wrote: View Post
                            Kyle is still this team's BEST player.
                            A healthy Kyle wouldn't have beaten LeBron/NBA.
                            No but it's likely we could've won Games 3 and 4, and maybe even eeked out a 3rd win. That'd be pretty good as it is.

Comment

• Ball wrote: View Post
                              No but it's likely we could've won Games 3 and 4, and maybe even eeked out a 3rd win. That'd be pretty good as it is.
                              One game most probably, but 2 is highly doubtful.
                              LeBron is back to his old beastmode ways again.

Comment

• LateBoomer wrote: View Post
                                One game most probably, but 2 is highly doubtful.
                                LeBron is back to his old beastmode ways again.
                                Well Game 3 was pretty close until the 4th. If we had Lowry, we wouldn't have had that collapse when neither Derozan or Joseph were on the floor to begin the quarter. Game 4 was also close throughout. So I think we could've won between 2 or 3. Maybe we wouldn't win this series, but I think we need to see a whole of this core + Ibaka and its full potential (plus with a new coach).

Comment

Working...
                                X