No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope they throw money at him, AND have the common sense to manage the guys f'n minutes. What's happened 2 years in a row is on the team!

Lowry is injury prone in so much as you're running him into the ground night in and night out for 82 games. With high leverage minutes (because he doesn't take nights off when he's playing).

Our coaching and 'directors of science' are doing nothing to make sure Nov/Dec KL is actually there in April/May instead. The Cavs DGAF if Lebron sits so many games, because this is when they need him (playoffs).

And if the team hasn't seen, once and for all, that it has the talent to win, without him playing so much, they clearly haven't paid attention to the games he missed this year.

A rested, properly managed KL over 82 games means you have him shooting 40% and healthy in the playoffs. When actually want him.

And you shouldn't get a discount on that version of him "because he doesn't play all year". Because the guy who was lighting the league on fire from 3 earlier this year would have exploded against this Cavs D and put the fear of god into them. I don't care which version of Lebron was playing. That swiss cheese D of theirs would have been dad d***ed by Nov/Dec Lowry.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/nextlevelfreshh/...78718535442432
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Kyle Lowry is a spoilt brat. His demeanour during after game interviews says it all. It's a shame that Masai did not get a good read on this guy. Don't get me wrong, he is a decent point guard but only good for the regular season. Come play offs the guy turns into a jellyfish. I wish it was possible to get something for him but I don't care if he leaves. Derozen needs to grow some balls, it is a defeatist attitude to claim the Raptors would have won if they had Lebron. Nobody in his right senses thought the Raptors could dethrone the Cavs, sll we wanted was a fight not a quick surrender. Lowry is 31 going on 32, he has a bad back , bad ankles and an attitude please Masai don't pay him the max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Man, can Lowry be any more obvious abt leaving at the end of season presser...

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
            Man, can Lowry be any more obvious abt leaving at the end of season presser...
            I wonder what happened over the past 2-3 months. Remember how engaged he was in street clothes following his wrist surgery?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              I wonder what happened over the past 2-3 months. Remember how engaged he was in street clothes following his wrist surgery?
              It was all a show. He acted all good and said the right thing up until the trade deadline passed. I'm pissed Masai didn't get a good read on him. We even wasted Terrence Ross and a pick. Had Masai knew kyle won't be back then no point in trading for Ibaka. We're not retaining Ibaka with Kyle gone. It's gonna be a big blow.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                It was all a show. He acted all good and said the right thing up until the trade deadline passed. I'm pissed Masai didn't get a good read on him. We even wasted Terrence Ross and a pick. Had Masai knew kyle won't be back then no point in trading for Ibaka. We're not retaining Ibaka with Kyle gone. It's gonna be a big blow.
                I'm not sure I believe Lowry's that conniving. But something must've happened behind the scenes that we'll eventually hear about.

Comment

Engaged is one word for it. I thought it was weird how active he was getting in there like he was a coach, and disrespectful of the actual coaching staff.
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                    Engaged is one word for it. I thought it was weird how active he was getting in there like he was a coach, and disrespectful of the actual coaching staff.
                    Casey deserves respect?
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I as well detected a demeanour and body lang. change with KL & DD (less so). The only thing I can point to is the additions of Tucker & Ibaka. There is a possibility that the alpha/team dynamics in the room changed with the additions....supremacy challenges? There was no question that KL/DD had connected re sharing "ownership" of the team. Maybe the newbies pushed back on how the team played. There were a couple of bad lulls (losing streaks) of indifferent play and then the film session no one wants to talk about.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                        I as well detected a demeanour and body lang. change with KL & DD (less so). The only thing I can point to is the additions of Tucker & Ibaka. There is a possibility that the alpha/team dynamics in the room changed with the additions....supremacy challenges? There was no question that KL/DD had connected re sharing "ownership" of the team. Maybe the newbies pushed back on how the team played. There were a couple of bad lulls (losing streaks) of indifferent play and then the film session no one wants to talk about.
                        How much of it is just playoff Lowry? DD was their best player in the playoffs and they lose to the Bucks if he doesn't carry them in Game 4. DD responded to whatever was happening. Not sure if Lowry did. But I have no idea what it all means....

Comment

• Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Casey deserves respect?
                            It's a bad look for the team's leader to be horning in on the coaches jobs. I've never seen another player in any sport do what Lowry was doing while he was injured. Not a way to make anything better.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                              It's a bad look for the team's leader to be horning in on the coaches jobs. I've never seen another player in any sport do what Lowry was doing while he was injured. Not a way to make anything better.
                              LeBron James?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• We're quick to forget Kyle's attitude issues from years before. Nothing shows your true character like adversity. The team has been doing good and let him take the reigns so he's been 'nice'. Once the pressure hits again he's quick to fall back to old habits.

I have respect for Kyle and what he's done for this team; however this does not justify the type of contract he's going to be looking for. We need to move on and move on as fast as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X