Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    sign and trade for their lottery pick
    No chance. Why do that if they can just sign him?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      No chance. Why do that if they can just sign him?
      To get something in return

Comment

Why would Philly do that though? Why would Kyle agree to sign and trade?
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Remember when Derozan did not even give another team an interview.

Let Lowry walk, sign Jrue Hoilday

he is only 26, due for a breakout. He will be better than Lowry the next 5 years.
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Again, why would Philly do that if they can just sign him?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
              Remember when Derozan did not even give another team an interview.

Let Lowry walk, sign Jrue Hoilday

he is only 26, due for a breakout. He will be better than Lowry the next 5 years.
              Remember when Lowry also has yet to give another team an interview this summer, because teams are literally not allowed to talk to him until the 1st? Remember when the exact same reports were being made about DeRozan and the Lakers last spring?
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Again, why would Philly do that if they can just sign him?
                Kyle suggests it because he will get more money that way. Didn't the same thing happen with Bosh?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  Kyle suggests it because he will get more money that way. Didn't the same thing happen with Bosh?
                  Yea the new CBA doesn't allow that. If it's a sign and trade he can only sign for the same amount Philly can offer outright.

Comment

• IMO, giving the Raps giving Lowry the 5th year is the key. From Lowry's side, you have to look at the worst case - you're career is over in 4 years. So, if the Raps total offer over 5 years, exceeds the max offer over 4 years, then I think you have to take the Raps deal. Not sure what that number would be, but I'm sure DanH has it on the tip of his fingers. It's also face saving for the agent to say he got max years and max money than if he went elsewhere, and Lowry can say he left money on the table to give MU flexibility to sign players to help win and was loyal to the franchise. 4 years + a player option would be a pretty sweet deal from the Raps to Lowry.

Comment

• Lowry has proven in the Playoffs he is nowhere near worth the max, let him walk.

But since we're looking at a culture reset we'll probably stick to the status quo as Masai is doing.

#f*ckmasai

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        IMO, giving the Raps giving Lowry the 5th year is the key. From Lowry's side, you have to look at the worst case - you're career is over in 4 years. So, if the Raps total offer over 5 years, exceeds the max offer over 4 years, then I think you have to take the Raps deal. Not sure what that number would be, but I'm sure DanH has it on the tip of his fingers. It's also face saving for the agent to say he got max years and max money than if he went elsewhere, and Lowry can say he left money on the table to give MU flexibility to sign players to help win and was loyal to the franchise. 4 years + a player option would be a pretty sweet deal from the Raps to Lowry.
                        Yea, but would it really be a sweet deal for the Raps though? His last year player option will worth around 46 million. an injury prone aging point guard at the age of 35 with a player option of 46 million is as bad as Donald Trump with the keys to the Nukes.

Comment

• I don't know why..... but I can see Lowry going to Utah. Imagine him, Gobert & Hayward together. DEADLY. Lowry's a more efficient George Hill & can do other things Hill can't do, making them even harder to compete against.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Pretend your kyle lowry
                            Predict what his factors will decide where he ends up assuming the Raptor's give him a good financial offer.
                            Obviously if he has good values his family will come first.
                            What's next does he have a chance to chase a title.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              Remember when Lowry also has yet to give another team an interview this summer, because teams are literally not allowed to talk to him until the 1st? Remember when the exact same reports were being made about DeRozan and the Lakers last spring?
                              how much u want to bet Lowry gives at least 2 different teams an interview
                              Abbas wrote:

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                I don't know why..... but I can see Lowry going to Utah. Imagine him, Gobert & Hayward together. DEADLY. Lowry's a more efficient George Hill & can do other things Hill can't do, making them even harder to compete against.
                                Hill plays better D no?

I don't know too much about him but do remember him shutting Lowry down last year
                                Abbas wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X