X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personally I'm glad SA didn't bite.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      I would trade Lowry if offer is right so I don't see what is the problem? It's fair and honest.
      Unless mixxaor is an alias for "Masai ujiri", what you say or think does not matter. Not a good comparison
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Unless mixxaor is an alias for "Masai ujiri", what you say or think does not matter. Not a good comparison
        All I'm saying NBA is business. And as FA he looked at other situations and that's completely fine.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

All I'm saying NBA is business. And as FA he looked at other situations and that's completely fine.
          Of course, and we all know that, but it's something you don't say in the way he did. Like, I'd rather be married to jennifer aniston (although like the spurs, the feeling doesn't appear to be mutual) but while the keon-aniston marriage seems ideal, I still know not to say it in a place my current wife could hear me.

Comment

Of course, and we all know that, but it's something you don't say in the way he did. Like, I'd rather be married to jennifer aniston (although like the spurs, the feeling doesn't appear to be mutual) but while the keon-aniston marriage seems ideal, I still know not to say it in a place my current wife could hear me.
            It's not marriage though. It's business partnership. I don't know after reading whole quote I didn't find it that bad.

"Gregg Popovich is one of the best coaches in the history of the NBA," said Lowry. "I knew the culture, but at the end of the day I came back to a situation that was best for me that I loved and happy to be in."

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              lol

It's fine, it's a business. I'd expect any UFA with a head on his shoulders to think playing for the Spurs would be a great situation.

I wonder how many teams other than Toronto, if any, made a serious run at Lowry.
              Yeah I like to hear about this stuff from the source to be honest. It seems to me that there really wasn't any interest in Lowry when he signed, which means Masai was nice to offer the contract he did tbh. Kind of surprising the Spurs doubled down on LMA+Gasol but wasn't at all interested in Lowry.

Comment

• I don't have a problem with him being interested in playing in SA but don't make a lame article like that "HOME" one where you pretend as he said was the "obvious" or "only" place he wanted to be. If you're going to tell the truth, do your best to do so all the time not only when you're trying to win over fans...

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                  I don't have a problem with him being interested in playing in SA but don't make a lame article like that "HOME" one where you pretend as he said was the "obvious" or "only" place he wanted to be. If you're going to tell the truth, do your best to do so all the time not only when you're trying to win over fans...
                  Yeah it was obvious fluff piece.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    I don't have a problem with him being interested in playing in SA but don't make a lame article like that "HOME" one where you pretend as he said was the "obvious" or "only" place he wanted to be. If you're going to tell the truth, do your best to do so all the time not only when you're trying to win over fans...
                    I believe derozan when he says it. Have never believed lowry that we're his favorite place

Comment

I believe derozan when he says it. Have never believed lowry that we're his favorite place
                      "Most definitely"

Comment

I can see that. Sounds pretty hilarious to pull with your S.O., actually. You give it a try KeonClark and report back to us.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          I can see that. Sounds pretty hilarious to pull with your S.O., actually. You give it a try KeonClark and report back to us.
                          That's a social experiment I'll take a hard pass on. Keonclark doesn't like sleeping on the couch. Hurts my back

Comment

I don't have an issue with it, because Kyle is known for his bluntness and he wasn't intentionally trying to stir the pot.

But the fact that the Spurs were his first choice, and that if they'd been interested he'd be in San Antonio right now, does suggest that our "winning culture" is still not as attractive as many would like to think.

Comment

Honestly to me this shows how unhappy the players were at the end of the season. There was either silence or negative remarks from most of the guys who left, now we know that there was truth to Lowry peeking around for a new team too. Seems to mostly have changed, although the locker room may turn bad with a losing stretch.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                I don't have an issue with it, because Kyle is known for his bluntness and he wasn't intentionally trying to stir the pot.

But the fact that the Spurs were his first choice, and that if they'd been interested he'd be in San Antonio right now, does suggest that our "winning culture" is still not as attractive as many would like to think.
                                And it'll take a lot more years before it becomes attractive.

Comment

Working...
                                X