No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry will be fine. I think people need to realize that it is Lowry and DeRozan that are attempting to make the biggest adjustments to the way they have always played
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I thought Lowry played okay in the first two games.. didn't have to do much as the bench basically blew out both the Bulls and Philly. Sucked last night.. couldn't shoot, couldn't defend or rebound.

SA is a tough place to play though. Going to give him the benefit of the doubt. Didn't look scared just played like crap. Even Lebron has bad games.

He'll turn things around tomorrow.

Comment

• LOL

https://twitter.com/Sportsnet/status/922831351623094272
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• clickbait
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            clickbait
            RLY?!

Comment

• I thought I was getting a steal when I picked Kyle up in the 4th round of my draft... at this point if his name wasn’t Kyle Lowry I’d at least bench him if not put him on the waiver wire.

Comment

• Is it just me, or is the media (both US and Canadian) making WAAAAAAAY too big a deal about the Lowry/Spurs thing?

Is it really that hard to believe that the Spurs are considered a desirable destination? Is Lowry a traitor for exploring other options, before ultimately committing to the Raptors (even if it wasn't his first choice)?

For me, it's a non-issue. The biggest issue is he poor play to start the year.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Is it just me, or is the media (both US and Canadian) making WAAAAAAAY too big a deal about the Lowry/Spurs thing?

Is it really that hard to believe that the Spurs are considered a desirable destination? Is Lowry a traitor for exploring other options, before ultimately committing to the Raptors (even if it wasn't his first choice)?

I would say it’s a non-issue, but he shouldn’t have said that to the media, before playing them, and follow it up with a terrible game. It also proved he’s not as loyal as Demar, but most guys aren’t and that’s fine.

Comment

• We really need him to be an elite shooter.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      Is it just me, or is the media (both US and Canadian) making WAAAAAAAY too big a deal about the Lowry/Spurs thing?

He just shouldn't have said it...because now this happened.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Lowry's 1st step is gone.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                          Lowry's 1st step is gone.
                          The SPURS didn't want him for a reason.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• One thing on O that Lowry is really good at is shooting. When his shot isn't fallen it's hard for him to get the rest of his offence off. Hopefully this is just a shooting slump. Glad he got back to playing D.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              He just shouldn't have said it...because now this happened.
                              I'm sure he regrets saying it in hindsight, but perhaps we're expecting too much from pro athletes. He's simply speaking his mind. He's not a politician. Why pander to anyone?

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                                Lowry's 1st step is gone.
                                Not sure I agree. He still seems to be one of the quicker players on the court, stepping in for charges, chasing down loose balls, etc. But for whatever reason, he's indecisive/hesitant on the offensive end.

Comment

Working...
                                X