• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

kyle lowry is a fairweather leader.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Agreed. Real all stars don't go a month without a game over 15 pts scored because the offense of the team you've been with do years has been tweaked slightly to pass the ball more and shoot 3s which umm..you do.

Put up or shut up kyle
      He's scored over 15 twice in the last month. But who cares about facts or valid reasoning.

Comment

• Taking the ball out of Kyle's hands more instead of DeMar's is a really really stupid move.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          He's scored over 15 twice in the last month. But who cares about facts or valid reasoning.
          17, 19 and 15. As well as games of 8, 9 and 2. As many games under 10 pts as 15-19. That's...not good. I don't recall many 9 game stretches this poor for lowry in the last 3 years.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• People should know better than to count Kyle down for the count. We could have used some Super Lowry in a few of these games, but I've loved his passing - once he finds his rhythm, watch out.
            Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Tue Nov 7, 2017, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              People should know better than to count Lowe down and out.
              Yeah I don't think we should hold back on expectations for the entire season until after at least 20 games, but boy does Lowry not look good right now.

Again holding back declarations for how the season will go for a while, but for a roster that is pretty much locked in for the next 3 years, and I don't think that I like that.

Comment

• So Kyrie's at 22-6-3 on 56 TS% with .235 WS/48 so far this season and he's actually been a net positive on the defensive end. He's also still only 25, and is leading his team to a 9-2 record (best in the league) without Hayward.

But people spent the whole summer scoffing at the idea of trading Kyle's aging, declining ass for him lol.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                  So Kyrie's at 22-6-3 on 56 TS% with .235 WS/48 so far this season and he's actually been a net positive on the defensive end. He's also still only 25, and is leading his team to a 9-2 record (best in the league) without Hayward.

But people spent the whole summer scoffing at the idea of trading Kyle's aging, declining ass for him lol.
                  Kyrie is a doofus, but he clearly respects Brad Stevens as a coach and will listen to him. Seeing recently how he threw shade at his previous coaches, I doubt Casey would be able to get Kyrie to: (a) play defense and (b) share the ball.

Those are the exact 2 things that Casey is still struggling to get Kyle and DeMar to do ..... after 6-7 years, lol. People seem to forget that Casey actually tried to turn Kyle into a facilitator like Jose when he first got here and that resulted in a lot of friction between Kyle and Casey, culminating in Lowry almost getting shipped out of here for pennies on the dollar. Casey compromised his principles and built the team around Kyle (and DeMar's) ball stopping style and here we are, 6 years later, trying to turn Kyle into a facilitator again. lol.
                  Last edited by golden; Tue Nov 7, 2017, 09:16 AM.

Comment

So Kyrie's at 22-6-3 on 56 TS% with .235 WS/48 so far this season and he's actually been a net positive on the defensive end. He's also still only 25, and is leading his team to a 9-2 record (best in the league) without Hayward.

brad stevens is a good coach, dwane casey would just run kyrie iso all day long. I highly doubt casey gets defensive effort from irving.

Also i'd find it very hard to cheer for a pseudo-intellectual dipshit.

Comment

• Moving goal posts and excuses once again.

Man I can't wait for the 20 game benchmark to get here.

Comment

Moving goal posts and excuses once again.

Man I can't wait for the 20 game benchmark to get here.
                        Me neither! It's fun to analyze statistically significant data.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Lowry with a star's usage > Irving with a star's usage

22-6-3 on 56 TS% is what you're puffing your chest about? Kyle was doing that in his sleep for the past 2 seasons LOL.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Taking the ball out of Kyle's hands more instead of DeMar's is a really really stupid move.
                            We need to do that to open up our best 3pt shooter for more 3pt shots. Who would you rather have taking more open 3's, DeMar or Lowry?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                              We need to do that to open up our best 3pt shooter for more 3pt shots. Who would you rather have taking more open 3's, DeMar or Lowry?
                              In theory, that angle makes sense.

In games, it really doesn't. Lowry is far and away the best playmaker and decision maker on the team. Nobody else creates for others the way he does which means he's really not seeing any more quality shots than he did last season. This would have been offset by a new coach with a quality offensive system, but I digress. Taking the ball out of his hands is only hurting his ability to get into an offensive rhythm. Nothing else.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                                In theory, that angle makes sense.

In games, it really doesn't. Lowry is far and away the best playmaker and decision maker on the team. Nobody else creates for others the way he does which means he's really not seeing any more quality shots than he did last season. This would have been offset by a new coach with a quality offensive system, but I digress. Taking the ball out of his hands is only hurting his ability to get into an offensive rhythm. Nothing else.
                                He was getting enough offball action when he played with the bench. So there was no need.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X