Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    Lowry with a star's usage > Irving with a star's usage

22-6-3 on 56 TS% is what you're puffing your chest about? Kyle was doing that in his sleep for the past 2 seasons LOL.
    Well therein lies part of the problem, kyle should be shooting more and making more decisions with the ball.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Well therein lies part of the problem, kyle should be shooting more and making more decisions with the ball.
      And then in the playoffs when defenses trap him and force the ball out of his hands? They're playing the long game. He'll get better.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• I don't get it I thought y'all didnt want ISO ball... Lowry has been trying to get teammates involved before his shot and now y'all blasting him for not shooting more? I actually commend him for trying because honestly I didn't think he could. If his scoring average drops to 16-18 but assists go up to around 8 I don't see the problem.

Comment

• Deems wrote: View Post
          I don't get it I thought y'all didnt want ISO ball... Lowry has been trying to get teammates involved before his shot and now y'all blasting him for not shooting more? I actually commend him for trying because honestly I didn't think he could. If his scoring average drops to 16-18 but assists go up to around 8 I don't see the problem.
          He's paid to do both
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Deems wrote: View Post
            I don't get it I thought y'all didnt want ISO ball... Lowry has been trying to get teammates involved before his shot and now y'all blasting him for not shooting more? I actually commend him for trying because honestly I didn't think he could. If his scoring average drops to 16-18 but assists go up to around 8 I don't see the problem.
            Again, you're going IF this and IF that. Sure 17 and 8 MAY be acceptable to some. We're dealing with the current reality, and it's 11.9 ppg and 6.6 apg. That's a below average starter, even when you get into the advanced stats
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
              And then in the playoffs when defenses trap him and force the ball out of his hands? They're playing the long game. He'll get better.
              The Raptors don't have the shooters to make the defense pay. The best shooter on the team is coming off the bench and getting suffocated because nobody on the bench commands attention like Lowry or DeRozan

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                The Raptors don't have the shooters to make the defense pay. The best shooter on the team is coming off the bench and getting suffocated because nobody on the bench commands attention like Lowry or DeRozan

I would lean towards it being more a Lowry problem than a system one right now. Even then, as a team both their EFG% and TS% are slightly higher at the moment than last season's. Their increased TOV% to go with an increase in pace are the negative factors. Not the only ones of course.

Also as a whole, to me it looks like the league's OFFRTG is down this season (except for GS who is doing even better). Last season the Raps were 0.2 away from being the 6th team with an OFFRTG over 110. This year it's just GS right now.

I mean, you could argue that the preseason wasn't actually shortened, they just decided to make some of them count.
                Last edited by Mess; Tue Nov 7, 2017, 05:14 PM.
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

yeah, if they are gonna make better use of CJ, he should be starting or somehow spending more time on the court with DD and Lowry. Serge, CJ and Lowry is a great combo of outlets for demar.

Comment

• chuckled lol
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                      yeah, if they are gonna make better use of CJ, he should be starting or somehow spending more time on the court with DD and Lowry. Serge, CJ and Lowry is a great combo of outlets for demar.
                      Seems like he should get the Ppat spot in the rotation - come off the bench but finish games with starters.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

chuckled lol

Comment

• Dan tell me everything’s gonna be alright

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                            Dan tell me everything’s gonna be alright
                            Everything's going to be great!
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I think refs not calling those fouls is really affecting his game. He is get to line about 2 times a game. He was getting 6+ a night last year. Basically refs are calling games like the playoffs.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Another game without a free throw attempt. I think Lowry is in decline. His shooting should be fine but, his days as a 20 point scorer are over.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Fri Nov 10, 2017, 01:08 PM.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X