Clear All

• https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/r...ut-his-future/

Comment

• This is what i've been saying.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        This is what i've been saying.

It was unprofessional. At $30 mil a year, you should be maximally prepared every time you go and do your work. Shouldn't even be a discussion.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          It was unprofessional. At $30 mil a year, you should be maximally prepared every time you go and do your work. Shouldn't even be a discussion.
          I think the relationship between Lowry and his fans are mutual ... We are both stuck with each other ( Raptors aren't his first , second or third etc choice .

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            Let's not forget he already watched win the tournament live last fucking year lol
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              This is what i've been saying.

At the end of the day, he's a grown ass man capable of making his own decisions. Masai/Casey have no right to prevent him from doing what he wants to do in his spare time.

But as a grown ass man, he also has to accept the consequences of his actions. Admit he made a selfish choice that backfired, apologize to his teammates, and move on.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                At the end of the day, he's a grown ass man capable of making his own decisions. Masai/Casey have no right to prevent him from doing what he wants to do in his spare time.

But as a grown ass man, he also has to accept the consequences of his actions. Admit he made a selfish choice that backfired, apologize to his teammates, and move on.
                Not necessarily. Pretty sure theirs union mandated days off per month in the CBA, one not likely being Monday as the team would have been traveling to Ohio together. He would probably need special permission from his bosses.

This is not a 9 to 5 punch the clock job. In some ways more freedom in some ways less. Tough titty, retire at 36 with hundreds of millions on a 8 month a year gig, expect some sacrifices

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Not necessarily. Pretty sure theirs union mandated days off per month in the CBA, one not likely being Monday as the team would have been traveling to Ohio together. He would probably need special permission from his bosses.

This is not a 9 to 5 punch the clock job. In some ways more freedom in some ways less. Tough titty, retire at 36 with hundreds of millions on a 8 month a year gig, expect some sacrifices
                  Well then it falls back on Masai/Casey. If they granted Lowry special permission, can't be upset about it after the fact.

Comment

Well then it falls back on Masai/Casey. If they granted Lowry special permission, can't be upset about it after the fact.
                    Even so, how exactly do you think not allowing lowry to go would have gone?

Look, I think guys should be able to do whatever they like on their spare time. but if I stay up all night and fuck up at my job the next day i would rightfully get a bad rep for it, and so should he.

He might have sucked either way, who knows? but the optics are bad and that's his own fault.

That being said, i find Lewenberg to be a bit of a shit-stirrer, so maybe this isn't that big a deal.
                    Last edited by KHD; Wed Apr 4, 2018, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      Even so, how exactly do you think not allowing lowry to go would have gone?

Look, I think guys should be able to do whatever they like on their spare time. but if I stay up all night and fuck up at my job the next day i would rightfully get a bad rep for it, and so should he.

He might have sucked either way, who knows? but the optics are bad and that's his own fault.

That being said, i find Lewenberg to be a bit of a shit-stirrer, so maybe this isn't that big a deal.
                      If we weren't so close to the playoffs, I'd suggest suspending him for 1 game for actions detrimental to the team. But don't want to ruffle any feathers, or cause a media shit storm at this point in the season.

Comment

If we weren't so close to the playoffs, I'd suggest suspending him for 1 game for actions detrimental to the team. But don't want to ruffle any feathers, or cause a media shit storm at this point in the season.
                        You're right though, they did allow him to go.

I'm thinking even when he asked they weren't thrilled about it, but it's Kyle "the stubborn mule" Lowry. In back of masais mind probably thought "alright well we're doing you a solid, you better have yourself a good game" and he certainly did not.

Comment

• When the Raptors played Memphis at noon the day of the Super Bowl Lowry was 1/6 from deep and -11.

#DistractedStarConfirmed

#ImJokingHeJustHadABadGameThatsAll
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• #stilldrunk

Comment

• Lowry doesn't drink though.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/2tU9lGT73mE

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment