Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Free concert this weekend @ Rebel Nightclub!
    https://youtu.be/6gPKMa3Yrn8
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joker as ODB, classic!

This one's pretty good, too.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        I still recall for $40 you could get really good seats at the skydome for a Raps game. Now a days $40 gets you a hot dog, chips and a beer there lol
        I was at the first game if i remember correctly it was throwback pricing $4. They had a hard time selling tickets and had dirt cheap 3 pack games and such. Sprite Zone! All games were on CityTV back when City TV was good

Comment

• I think it was 40,000 ppl first game

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
            I think it was 40,000 ppl first game
            I remember the Chicago Bulls game was sold out in minutes. I watched the game on tv and couldn't believe the first year Raptor team beat the Bulls. Stoudemire, Robertson, Doug Christie beat Michael Jordan & Scottie Pippen the two legends of the sport.

Comment

• The countdown was intense they had to sell a certain amount of season tickets by a certain date for the nba to give them a team. The beavers and huskies and raptors were among the short list of names. OLG had to get rid of nba betting also it was a dilemna raptors eventually promised to donate a certain amount to charity to compensate for the OLGs lost revenue. Alan Slaight was owner and isiah thomas gave him a low ball offer for the team and pouted and split when slaight said no and took stoudamire with him.

Comment

I remember the Chicago Bulls game was sold out in minutes. I watched the game on tv and couldn't believe the first year Raptor team beat the Bulls. Stoudemire, Robertson, Doug Christie beat Michael Jordan & Scottie Pippen the two legends of the sport.
                Yes i think they beat them once each of the first two seasons. It was among the best raptor moments ever!

Comment

• I like Malone. He was one of the best raptor coaches ever. Got fired for playing stoudamire too many minutes. Guy just wanted to win

Comment

• Good thing Isiah left. Finance and team management was never his strong suit (NYK was fucked) and who knows what he would have done with the team after sinking it, maybe sell it to the highest bidder who would move the franchise elsewhere. Good riddance.

Comment

I think that was the Bulls 72 game win season. First year Raptors won one of only 10 wins against the Bulls. I recall a Jordan quote after the game that went "I never even heard of Zan Tabak before, and here we were having to double team him."

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                        I think that was the Bulls 72 game win season. First year Raptors won one of only 10 wins against the Bulls. I recall a Jordan quote after the game that went "I never even heard of Zan Tabak before, and here we were having to double team him."
                        lol I used to read a blog called "Zan Tabak Herald" it had great Raptors content prior to RR.

Comment

• Yes but i think the season after that the bulls did almost as well and we took one away from them again. The first one i watched at the diamond on a big screen everyone went ape shit.

Good times good times!

Comment

• ...I mean literally the club exploded like we won the championship. Theres been success since but really i dont think anything beats the win over the bulls and the elimination game against the knicks

Comment

• Hey by chance is anyone here former posters in hoopshype forums back in the day around 2001/2002?

Comment

• ...or maybe it was hoopsworld?

Comment

Working...
                                X