X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get over Lowry

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Have to dig up the article, but I believe Lowry confirmed that the first time he spoke to Nurse was when training camp opened. I think it's safe to assume the reports are true. Dissing the media is one thing. Dissing your coach, especially a guy in Nurse's situation, is unacceptable.
      Right, but there's a difference between dodging calls during the offseason, and making it "more difficult" for Nurse and Masai to do their jobs. The only reason to contact Lowry in the offseason is to get his thoughts on the DeRozan trade. Lowry wasn't in the mood to talk about that.

Fast forward 3 months and Lowry's in camp, in shape, and being the leader that we expect him to be. I don't really see the problem that you're seeing.

Comment

Have to dig up the article, but I believe Lowry confirmed that the first time he spoke to Nurse was when training camp opened. I think it's safe to assume the reports are true. Dissing the media is one thing. Dissing your coach, especially a guy in Nurse's situation, is unacceptable.
        No, Lowry explicitly said he talked to Nurse immediately after Nurse was hired. Then took his vacation, not talking to anyone until close to training camp, as is his norm and his right.

When did Lowry diss Nurse? Or Masai?
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Keon and Co. like d*cks.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

LOL. What were you thinking?

Comment

• Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Kawhi stop it

Comment

• Oops, wrong thread. Meant to post in the Kawhi thread.

Damn this KL squared horseshit!

Comment

Do you think he'll like us?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                        He's sure to be disappointed if he's expecting "We The North" buzz for a preseason game against some Aussie scrubs.

Comment

Get a haircut and clean up before he gets here LJ2 you've got something stuck in your teeth

Comment

He's sure to be disappointed if he's expecting "We The North" buzz for a preseason game against some Aussie scrubs.
                            Oh, I suspect he’ll be getting an extremely warm welcome, nevertheless.

Comment

It'll be better that way. He'll think "that's not that crazy". Then we'll get to the first game of the regular season when fans will be crazy and it'll blow his mind...or well, maybe get him to smile slightly, which is the Kawhi reaction to having his mind blown.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X