Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays ode to Kyle Lowry: *clears throat*

Whatcha gon do wit all dat junk? All dat junk inside yo trunk?

Ima get get get get you drunk, get you love drunk off my humps!

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Todays ode to Kyle Lowry: *clears throat*

Whatcha gon do wit all dat junk? All dat junk inside yo trunk?

Ima get get get get you drunk, get you love drunk off my humps!

Yeah dawg, when he turns a corner on a defender and pin 'em back behind that caboose, forget it..

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        PIPM ain't easy.
        Post of the year, hands down.

Laughed out loud at that my friend. H/T to our friend Charles.

Comment

• *Facepalm*

Comment

• https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/h...led-evolution/

The amount of attention reminds me of last year when Morey made his regression tweet. The raps were getting a ton of attention and then dropped that turd against the Knicks.

Not the same team, and one game is one game, but I thought of it when I saw this article.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
              https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/h...led-evolution/

The amount of attention reminds me of last year when Morey made his regression tweet. The raps were getting a ton of attention and then dropped that turd against the Knicks.

Not the same team, and one game is one game, but I thought of it when I saw this article.
              Should be noted that shortly after that regression tweet the Raptors broke the Rockets' big win streak for the first of two times they would do so during the season and then went on to win 59 games.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                *Facepalm*

Walker is actually having a very good year but this is silly..... Ornery Lowry is the best PG in the East. Laid back Lowry is second to Irving.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  Walker is actually having a very good year but this is silly..... Ornery Lowry is the best PG in the East. Laid back Lowry is second to Irving.
                  This Vice Sports writer doesn't even know who the 2nd best PG in the East is. In his mind, Lowry is NEITHER 1 or 2.

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• To be fair, he might not have been able to name any other PGs in the east.

Comment

• I still remember in Lowry's first year, how many (on the main page) were constantly citing Calderon's league-leading assist:turnover ratio as reason to start him over Lowry.

My, how far we've come.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        I still remember in Lowry's first year, how many (on the main page) were constantly citing Calderon's league-leading assist:turnover ratio as reason to start him over Lowry.

My, how far we've come.
                        Guilty
                        OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          Guilty
                          What's funny is that as Raptors fans, we LOVED citing that assist:turnover ratio. It came up every day in the forums, and every night on the broadcasts. We were deluded into thinking it's THE MOST important statistic to judge point guards with.

And the moment Calderon's traded, nobody speaks of assist:turnover ratios ever again, lol.

Comment

• Lowry is engaged

Comment

• Meh. I will not judge Lowry until april. He's playing well but i've seen this before many many times. Can he do this in the playoffs?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                                Meh. I will not judge Lowry until april. He's playing well but i've seen this before many many times. Can he do this in the playoffs?
                                if he's healthy
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X