Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury wrote: View Post
    Meh. I will not judge Lowry until april. He's playing well but i've seen this before many many times. Can he do this in the playoffs?
    He did so last year, though.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

He was good against the Wiz but disappeared against the Cavs.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
        FVV and Delon are both solid but don't project to replace Lowry's impact. In an ideal world where Kawhi signs a new deal in Toronto, Masai's going to need a talent injection to make sure there's a legit second star on the team. Kawhi + role players won't cut it.
        Giannis and/or The Brow .....

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

TRex is like the US media. Remembers the overall struggles (even though he was injured) and ignores that he actually played well when he was healthy last season.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
            He was good against the Wiz but disappeared against the Cavs.
            17.8 pts on .571 FG%, 8.8 assists, 45% from 3.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lowry's only bad game in the playoffs last year was game 4 against the Cavs. But even then he had 10 assists. Lowry was solid last year.

Hope we get that again this year.

Comment

• Lowry isn’t going to average 30 and carry you to wins. He is a floor general, he gets the team to play well and he plays well. When the #1 option and the coach shits the bed, he can’t do much.

Individually he played well. As a team, they were awful.

Comment

• Basketball Reference's Game Score shows that his best individual game was against the Cavs (Game #3), not the Wizards. In fact of his top 5 games played.. 3 were against the Cavs, and only 2 were against the Wizards.

Lowry had a great series against the Cavs.. the team just struggled and that made it seem like Lowry was bad. He was definitely not the problem.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Basketball Reference's Game Score shows that his best individual game was against the Cavs (Game #3), not the Wizards. In fact of his top 5 games played.. 3 were against the Cavs, and only 2 were against the Wizards.

Lowry had a great series against the Cavs.. the team just struggled and that made it seem like Lowry was bad. He was definitely not the problem.
                      Not to mention the problems looking worse when Lowry is deferring to his running mate, DeRozan, who was awful that series.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Top right corner of this page shows that Kyle's thread currently has 1111 likes.

Make a wish.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                          Top right corner of this page shows that Kyle's thread currently has 1111 likes.

Make a wish.
                          I wish I had a booty like Kyle
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Good interview, as I said earlier the concern some Raptor fans had earlier this season were overblown & Lowry is more then fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X