• Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    And 12 rebounds! Suprised it hasnt been mentioned really on the board
    Hawks, though. They tryin' for Zion.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Watch them trade Zion down to another team and grab a future pick in return.

Comment

• Some beauty passes in there. Really enjoying his passing game in this new era that isn't quite so conservative with the ball.

Comment

• Lowry's gonna hit 20 assists at some point and break the Raps record.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Watch them trade Zion down to another team and grab a future pick in return.
            Nah. Even the Hox can't screw that one up. They'd hype Zion as "Human Highlight Film 2". Which he is, and then some.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Yep they would pick the wrong guy again
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Yep they would pick the wrong guy again
                I’m a big fan of Barret but he choked their last game away bad. He had probably 6 or 7 shots in the last 40 seconds and he got blocked or missed every one of them. Zion or Reddish didn’t even touch the ball.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  Lowry's gonna hit 20 assists at some point and break the Raps record.
                  How many dribbles maximum can be taken between receiving the pass and making the shot for the passing player have an assist counted? (if that's at all the criteria, not sure). Once Kawhi is more integrated in the flow of the offence and starts getting open looks generated by Lowry, I can see Lowry hitting 20 dimes as well.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                    How many dribbles maximum can be taken between receiving the pass and making the shot for the passing player have an assist counted? (if that's at all the criteria, not sure). Once Kawhi is more integrated in the flow of the offence and starts getting open looks generated by Lowry, I can see Lowry hitting 20 dimes as well.
                    Basically once you do your own basketball move to help create the shot the assist is gone. You can do a dribble to help collect yourself but Kawhi is not exactly a guy thats gonna get you assists, much like deebo
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Basically once you do your own basketball move to help create the shot the assist is gone. You can do a dribble to help collect yourself but Kawhi is not exactly a guy thats gonna get you assists, much like deebo
                      I never really watched much of the Spurs but I wonder if Kawhi did more catch-and-shoot then what he does now? Regardless of assists, I wish Nurse had a plan to fit him more fluidly in the offence (I think he does)

Comment

I never really watched much of the Spurs but I wonder if Kawhi did more catch-and-shoot then what he does now? Regardless of assists, I wish Nurse had a plan to fit him more fluidly in the offence (I think he does)
                        Pop was in the process of bringing more and more ISO and 2 point shots since their last ring, counter to league wide trends. He coaches his personnel.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Exactly the point being made on the front of the site today.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Lowry's gonna hit 20 assists at some point and break the Raps record.
                            He will, and then people will start to appreciate him more.

Comment

• JamesH wrote: View Post
                              He will, and then people will start to appreciate him more.
                              Are you DanH’s brother

Comment

The Spurs - when they were good - would run Kawhi on the pick'n'roll or pick'n'pop. He'd do catch and shoot when they could get him clear for a corner 3. Otherwise, Kawhi would take a look at the situation before deciding to shoot, or drive. I don't think he was ever a catch-and-shoot style of player.

Edit, to add, catch-and-shoot was always Danny's style, out at the arc.
                                Last edited by TacoBreath; Sun Nov 25, 2018, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X