Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    Are you DanH’s brother
    He could be my uncle. Except he appears to agree with me....
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Favourite player ever, officially.

Comment

• So it looks like Lowry's been specifically asked to take some deep 3s (a.k.a. Back-Breakers)

"So that's one of the things I said to (Lowry) for the summer," Nurse said. "I said 'Work on your range man, because I want you to come down and start pulling deeper ones because it's not going to be so: 'What a horrible shot! Undisciplined basketball!' You know? Best team in the world, that's the way they're playing."
        https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/toronto-r...ange-1.4196961

Me likey.

Comment

• Anyone get anything from the Athletics one on one with Kyle?

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
            Anyone get anything from the Athletics one on one with Kyle?
            Don’t have the Athletic... saw that headline. Sounded pretty candid? What did you get from it?

Comment

• Finally, a reporter asked Lowry a non dumbass question. Incredible that it took this long.

Rachel Nichols: how would you define your relationship with Masai Ujiri?

Lowry: he does his job, I do my job.

See you in Philly in 2020, Kyle.

Comment

• He didnt pull Kawhi and Butler so he’s not lying about doing his job
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Finally, a reporter asked Lowry a non dumbass question. Incredible that it took this long.

That was cold on Lowry's part. Masai's "We're a family!" era is definitely over. In hindsight, it was probably a short-sighted mantra. You can't preach family/loyalty to a locker room full of guys all the time when you're the one who's going to have to trade them/let them walk eventually. Only a matter of time before somebody took the business as betrayal?

Also, Rachel Nichols is really good at her job.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Masai’s “I gave them chances” comment backfired too because he’s the one who re-signed them.

Anyways get Beal Masai

Comment

• If it becomes likely that Lowry's gone after next season, does Kawhi stay?

Comment

If it becomes likely that Lowry's gone after next season, does Kawhi stay?
                        No he won't stay. If he wanted to play with a bunch of kids he can do that in sunny LA

Comment

If it becomes likely that Lowry's gone after next season, does Kawhi stay?
                          Why are we talking about this? Lowry is set to decline soon anyway. The sales pitch to Kawhi has little to do with Lowry - it has to do with the rest of the team, and the potential to add another star with cap space in 2020. You can't pitch a guy on signing a long term deal to play with Lowry in his 34-38 year old seasons.

Lowry's purpose is to maximize the championship window in this season and next if Kawhi re-signs. It also appears to be his intention.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            That was cold on Lowry's part. Masai's "We're a family!" era is definitely over. In hindsight, it was probably a short-sighted mantra. You can't preach family/loyalty to a locker room full of guys all the time when you're the one who's going to have to trade them/let them walk eventually. Only a matter of time before somebody took the business as betrayal?

Also, Rachel Nichols is really good at her job.
                            When did Masai preach family? Lot's of guys have been traded... just not Kyle & DeMar. That family vibe was probably coming more from Casey and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

But still, no reason for Lowry to take an underhanded shot at Masai with the whole world watching. Today is not the day for that. Today is a day to celebrate all things Raptors. Lowry's not dumb, he knows exactly what he's doing and what was coming. He could have answered that question in a hundred different ways..... "Hey, I've gotten over it and realize that he's got a job to do, just like me."
                            Last edited by golden; Wed Dec 5, 2018, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Finally, a reporter asked Lowry a non dumbass question. Incredible that it took this long.

In Kyle's act (like this mornings interview when asked what the Raptors need to do to beat Philly today: "score more points") he can be a bit of an azz actually. I get the questions can be a bit inane but the reporters are just looking for their sound bite and doing their job. His "reporters are beneath me" is getting kinda old imo.

Same for still acting a bit butt hurt towards Masai; would he sooner be 17-8 with DD or 20-5 with Kawai. Get (FULLY) over it Kyle....oh, and play better more consistantly please.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X