• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Here is a man struggling with confidence

straight up. He sounds so defeated.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• When Lowry's 3 ball doesn't fall he can't score. Too slow to get by primary defender consistently and too small to finish at the rim. This really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Lowry becoming pass first wasn't a choice.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        When Lowry's 3 ball doesn't fall he can't score. Too slow to get by primary defender consistently and too small to finish at the rim. This really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Lowry becoming pass first wasn't a choice.
        Yup he's not a same player. Easier to guard overall. Father time is undefeated

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          I think Kyle's still hurt and he's just not admitting it.... but it's definitely something to do with his back.
          It's physical. Gotta be. Look at his points in the last 9 games.

15, 12, 24, 10.
          DNP
          5, 7, 3, 0.

That's an injury.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Yup he's not a same player. Easier to guard overall. Father time is undefeated
            It started last year, the inability to score at the rim much anymore but nobody here wanted to agree. I'm not too worried because ibaka and siakam pick up the slack but he has to still be a 14 ppg guy and needless to say he hasnt been that for 2 weeks
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I called it last year at the beginning of the year that the days of Lowry being 20 point scorer were over. Which is why I really wanted to trade for Butler this year. Raps aren't making it to the finals with Ibaka/Siakam being your second option. Masai needs to call the Wiz about Beal. Even if it does cost OG.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I called it last year at the beginning of the year that the days of Lowry being 20 point scorer were over. Which is why I really wanted to trade for Butler this year. Raps aren't making it to the finals with Ibaka/Siakam being your second option. Masai needs to call the Wiz about Beal. Even if it does cost OG.
                Yeah people were saying that he didn't have that burst anymore and he looked slow. I was hoping it was a new role last year. But it looks like he really is washed.

Comment

I called it last year at the beginning of the year that the days of Lowry being 20 point scorer were over. Which is why I really wanted to trade for Butler this year. Raps aren't making it to the finals with Ibaka/Siakam being your second option. Masai needs to call the Wiz about Beal. Even if it does cost OG.
                  Lol. The Wizards would not trade Beal to the Raptors for OG. They would want a lot more than OG.

Y'all need to stop overrating OG man. Dude is cringeworthy to watch. He's not that good.

I agree with you though. The Raptors are not making the Finals with Ibaka/Siakam as the 2nd option. And you really can't rely on Lowry to be the 2nd guy.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                    Lol. The Wizards would not trade Beal to the Raptors for OG. They would want a lot more than OG.

Y'all need to stop overrating OG man. Dude is cringeworthy to watch. He's not that good.

I agree with you though. The Raptors are not making the Finals with Ibaka/Siakam as the 2nd option. And you really can't rely on Lowry to be the 2nd guy.
                    Probably will have to give up Siakam to get Beal then.

Comment

• A Kemba Walker or a Jrue Holiday caliber of PG would be nice to have right now.

Kemba's not going anywhere but i wonder if the Pels would entertain a Holiday for Lowry + OG trade?
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I highly doubt anyone that can give us any sort of Championship material PG would want to take on Lowry's contract. Then you have to consider how toxic a guy must be that a team would be willing to give him up. Wall is pure toxicity to any locker room in the league and no way Masai wants a contract like that.

I'm not so sure at this point it's good to trade Lowry before seasons end. Kawhi has always been complimentary when it comes to Kyle and always refers to him as being the captain of the team. What kind of message does that send if Kyle himself doesn't request a trade?

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                          A Kemba Walker or a Jrue Holiday caliber of PG would be nice to have right now.

Kemba's not going anywhere but i wonder if the Pels would entertain a Holiday for Lowry + OG trade?
                          Do me a favour and slap yourself
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

He wants Dinwiddie for Lowry as well. Thats JV for Motiejunas levels of ridiculous.

Comment

What? You think Lowry is better than Holiday? lmao
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                He wants Dinwiddie for Lowry as well. Thats JV for Motiejunas levels of ridiculous.
                                Lol

You know what's ridiculous? comparing Motiejunas to Dinwiddie.

Might want to check the numbers that Dinwiddie is putting up this year as a reserve.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X