Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Trading a guy who is typically around 40% the last 3 seasons from 3 when he's at his lowest value, shooting 12% in the last 4 games, is just reactionary.

I'm not denying Holiday isn't a better scorer. But I would argue it would hinder a lot of other guys too. Holiday himself is a below average shooter from range and prefers to work in Kawhi and Serges areas inside the arc.

Like I said, if Lowry even 25% the last 2 weeks we have at least 2 more wins. We're not reinventing the wheel, we're treading water during a slump of our 2nd best player and team wide 3 pt slump. Luckily it's early December
    You’re arguing with TRex, he is the most reactionary person here.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      Trading Kyle for players like Jrue who belongs in a tier I consider lower than Lowry is a no.

We trade Kyle in a package to acquire a Beal, I would reconsider. But that will not happen and not realistic for both the Wizards and Raptors perspective.

As I stated before, OG was the deal breaker as far as Masai is concerned when Minny called for Butler. Will Masai change his tune if another team dials his number? I just cant figure out a package that would include OG to acquire a Beal especially with Washington having two wings with close to similar skillsets than OG. Including JV in that deal to match salaries is still not possible with Dwight being there (though injured for now).

Kyle will recover from this slump.
      Derozan is gone, your mind has cleared and now you are thinking rationally, I like it

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Derozan is gone, your mind has cleared and now you are thinking rationally, I like it
        Haha took awhile. Toxic stuff drained off my system.

Comment

• Friendly reminder klay Thompson shot 14% from 3 his first 7 games, making 1 or 0 every game. Let's not bury Kyle just yet
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Friendly reminder klay Thompson shot 14% from 3 his first 7 games, making 1 or 0 every game. Let's not bury Kyle just yet
            They should have traded Klay for Eric Gordon

Comment

• 1. If we were to trade Kyle you guys would be amazed at how quickly things go south. There is a reason Kyle is a top RPM player year-in and year-out.
              2. Even if we were to trade Kyle why sell low.
              3. Even if we decided to sell low, who can offer good value matching salary at $31.2 million?
              4. Replacing Kyle with equivalent impact is going to be well-nigh impossible. If you get younger you are likely to lose out on performance. If you lose out on performance it lowers the likelihood that Kawhi stays.

If you want to make a move then you try to bring in another star using our depth. You don't trade the heart and soul of the team for a lateral move at the very best.

Comment

• Jrue is a great defender (consistently among the top DRPM and DPIPM point guards in the league - of course so too is Lowry, usually a little below Jrue).

But if our concern is replacing Lowry's production because of some panic that it might have disappeared overnight? Jrue's career high in WS/48 is .124 in 2014-15. He's floating along just over .100 the past few years. He's a high impact player who struggles with production. Lowry is a high impact player who does not. And if your concern is that he might start to struggle with production, then Jrue is not the solution you think he is.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  He wants Dinwiddie for Lowry as well. Thats JV for Motiejunas levels of ridiculous.
                  I like Dinwiddie a lot, but yeah he isn't better than Lowry at all.

Comment

• Dinwiddie would be a great back up for us.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The real question here, is not whether or not Kyle is valuable (he is) or whether or not he should be traded (he shouldn't be). But where is Kyle’s shot?

Two theories:

1) Fred stole his shot. Fred looks like the Freddy of last year now, or at least against the bucks he did - did he “suck” Kyle’s shot out of him, like some mythical beings might “suck” a soul? Could be the completion of Fred stealing Kyle’s game from him.
                      2) It’s like that movie Kevin Durant was in (back when he was likeable), and some kid stole Kyle’s shot. There was probably a magic basketball involved or something. So, are there any 10/11 year olds lighting up their leagues at the moment, and can we get them to return the shot please?

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        Jrue is a great defender (consistently among the top DRPM and DPIPM point guards in the league - of course so too is Lowry, usually a little below Jrue).

But if our concern is replacing Lowry's production because of some panic that it might have disappeared overnight? Jrue's career high in WS/48 is .124 in 2014-15. He's floating along just over .100 the past few years. He's a high impact player who struggles with production. Lowry is a high impact player who does not. And if your concern is that he might start to struggle with production, then Jrue is not the solution you think he is.
                        Although the point is moot since the Pels aren't trading away Jrue Holiday for Kyle Lowry, I'd just like to point out that Jrue is a much more reliable slasher than Kyle, and we could really use more of that on our team during our offensive droughts. We are a jump shooting team that relies on the three ball predominantly to win games, instead of using it as part of a diverse/complex attack. But while Jrue brings driving ability to the table, he doesn't bring consistent shooting to the table at all.

I still think Lowry is slumping, not injured, and he should be fine in the long run. As long as he doesn't get injured right before the playoffs, we're good. I would consider giving Lowry some time off to rest - the playoffs are much more important than the regular season. Best record in the league doesn't mean shit in the playoffs.
                        Last edited by DerozansSpurs; Mon Dec 10, 2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• meh, Lowry can't shoot now, and he's busy using the tiny ESPN window to push his agena of hating the GM.

He's a goof, I'd trade his ass ASAP.

Comment

• It's the same 3 of 4 guys that always want Lowry traded...come out like vultures during a slump

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Here is a man struggling with confidence

Watching Lowry have to politely and contritely answer those dumbass questions, hopefully it's just karma being a bizotch and we can chalk it up to a lesson in humility. Do not piss on Masai's cornflakes when the whole world is watching..... he's got Nelson Mandela watching over him. Pretty sure this is just a blip.

Comment

• I'm telling you guys... Jeremy Lin is available.

Comment

Working...
                                X