Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    The only thing that keeps RR thriving
    And by bored, I mean, I have a shit ton to do, but I can't stop thinking about Lowry's feelings.

Comment

• 😝

Comment

• I have to admit I felt sorry for him in his last interview with the 7 cap. It seemed like he was about to cry. Good thing he didnt I woulda cried along with him 😂

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
          Get over DD that whole thing is gay and unprofessional.
          Sorry, is being gay a bad thing?

Comment

• Lowry's severe shooting woes coincide with a DNP on Dec 1. That strongly indicates injury.

I am not a doctor. But that's okay, because I pretend to be a genius on the internet. So it's cool.

I do know from personal experience, and from being around others with certain injuries, that there are injuries which affect precision without impairing motion in general. Shooting is the highest precision activity a player does.

Also, I know there are injuries that are not rest dependent, or not very much so. Whatever you do, they just take a certain length of time.

I'd guess that Lowry has one of those injuries that interferes with the precision of his shooting motion, without being a major problem for general activity, and also, it's expected to get better at about the same rate whether he rests or not.

So there you have the true and correct diagnosis, provided by a genuine, certifiable, internet genius. No problem.

Comment

• TacoBreath wrote: View Post
              Lowry's severe shooting woes coincide with a DNP on Dec 1. That strongly indicates injury.

I am not a doctor. But that's okay, because I pretend to be a genius on the internet. So it's cool.

I do know from personal experience, and from being around others with certain injuries, that there are injuries which affect precision without impairing motion in general. Shooting is the highest precision activity a player does.

Also, I know there are injuries that are not rest dependent, or not very much so. Whatever you do, they just take a certain length of time.

I'd guess that Lowry has one of those injuries that interferes with the precision of his shooting motion, without being a major problem for general activity, and also, it's expected to get better at about the same rate whether he rests or not.

So there you have the true and correct diagnosis, provided by a genuine, certifiable, internet genius. No problem.
              Bryan? Bryan Colangelo? Is that you?

Comment

• NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
                Sorry, is being gay a bad thing?
                It is when your playing basketball. This isnt Big Brother its the NBA. Lowry needs to get over DD being traded its so pathetic and unprofessional

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Bryan? Bryan Colangelo? Is that you?
                  Never met the man. Also, my mother claims she never did, either. No relation.

Comment

• I personally don't believe it's an injury. He got rest for a back issue.. yet the next game he was taking charges from Embiid. Not buying it.

He's in his head and he needs a way to get back to his old self. Hopefully it'll start tonight.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                      It is when your playing basketball. This isnt Big Brother its the NBA. Lowry needs to get over DD being traded its so pathetic and unprofessional
                      I would agree that, if the demar trade is still affecting kyle he should focus more on his game. However, I fail to see how his supposed attraction to men, or demar, affects anything.

Comment

• TacoBreath wrote: View Post
                        Never met the man. Also, my mother claims she never did, either. No relation.
                        We in raptor ville have a...complicated relationship with colangelo dont mind him.

And dont even ask us about bargnani or Vince Carter
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          We in raptor ville have a...complicated relationship with colangelo dont mind him.

And dont even ask us about bargnani or Vince Carter
                          Don't we just hate bargnani? I feel like that one's at least simple - but maybe I missed some great early career moments

Comment

• Comment

• NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
                              Don't we just hate bargnani? I feel like that one's at least simple - but maybe I missed some great early career moments
                              Oh man, if you thought DeRozan and/or Casey were polarizing figures, the Bargnani "discussions" would've made your head explode.

Comment

• There was one or two. Bargnani could have been great but I think once he got a few mil he just wanted to be at the beach with the babes. Thats probably where he is right now

Comment

Working...
                                X