Clear All

• Legend.

Comment

• skywalkerac wrote: View Post
      legend.
      The GROAT
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Kyle got his 100th double double in memorable fashion tonight.

Big congrats, Kyle.

... I’m with Keon - Kyle is the GROAT

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
          cept you arent doing your job Lowry. You arent doing what your paid to do. And by the way you arent paid to coach either. Your paid to ball. Get over DD that whole thing is gay and unprofessional. And if your hurt - sit down.

GROW THE FUK UP LOWRY
          Wow. Stupid post of year!

Comment

• To my eyes, Lowry still looks slower than usual. And he's not as crisp in his change of directions, and not as sharp when attempting to stop on a dime. Wonder if there's some ankle or knee soreness that's going on there.

Comment

• Kyle Lowry is basically Emperor Palpatine, he makes the whole thing go and whenever he's not on the whole thing falls apart and the Death Star gets blown up by inferior opponents.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                To my eyes, Lowry still looks slower than usual. And he's not as crisp in his change of directions, and not as sharp when attempting to stop on a dime. Wonder if there's some ankle or knee soreness that's going on there.
                Kyle reminds me of another guy in another sport who used to look like he was outta gas and slowing during the game.

From time to time the original number 32 after getting gang tackled for no gain used to get up slowly... limp back to the huddle... drag himself to line up in the I formation..... and then promptly run over everyone for 16 yards.

Jim Brown is the best god damn football player who ever lived. Lowry has some of that fuck you and the horse you rode in on attitude as well. This is Lowrys year and his best chance to win it all. He knows it too. Expect him to be there when it matters this year.
                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Dec 13, 2018, 06:01 PM.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Both of you clowns are wrong. These are The Yips....

... a happy and confident looking family.
                  Wicked Funny
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    Wicked Funny
                    lol. Btw - they really ARE the Yips.....

The Yip Family
                    https://kayellephoto.wordpress.com/2...he-yip-family/

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      lol. Btw - they really ARE the Yips.....

The Yip Family
                      https://kayellephoto.wordpress.com/2...he-yip-family/
                      Do NOT play lawn darts with the yips
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Nylon Calculus: Kyle Lowry is a different player with Kawhi Leonard
                        https://fansided.com/2018/12/14/nylo...-player-kawhi/

But there have been distinctly two personalities of Kyle Lowry so far this season. One as the sidekick to Kawhi Leonard, and one as his own superhero leading the team every play down the floor. Using two recent games as an example, Dec. 5 against the 76ers with Kawhi and Dec. 11 against the Clippers without Kawhi, and with the aid of tracking data from Sportradar, it’s clear the way Kyle attacks changes.
                        What’s clear from the data is that Lowry and Leonard have not yet found a rhythm that totally optimizes both players at the same time. And despite that, the Raptors sit atop the Eastern Conference. Both are unselfish players who are exclusively focused on winning, it is only a matter of time until they find the right balance of aggressiveness. The Raptors are already a scary team, but if Kawhi and Lowry continue to find more scoring balance off of each other, they could be the stuff of nightmares.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Nylon Calculus: Kyle Lowry is a different player with Kawhi Leonard
                          Well thought out observation.

Took awhile for both Westbrook and George to get comfortable with each other especially both are Alphas. Even now you still notice that they are both adjusting with each other.

Same can be said for both Lowry and Kawhi. Takes some time for both lead dogs to synergize (using that term in “ dishonor” of Cohen/ Trump and Putin &#128521

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Nylon Calculus: Kyle Lowry is a different player with Kawhi Leonard
                            But there have been distinctly two personalities of Kyle Lowry so far this season. One as the sidekick to Kawhi Leonard, and one as his own superhero leading the team every play down the floor.
                            The pessimist in me says that we could've described Lowry this way last year, too. That he never really found that ideal balance with DeRozan either. And that was after countless years (and a bromance for the ages) together.

There's a lot of hope in Raptorland for when the Raptors finally fire on all cylinders. But what if it never actually happens?

Comment

The pessimist in me says that we could've described Lowry this way last year, too. That he never really found that ideal balance with DeRozan either. And that was after countless years (and a bromance for the ages) together.

There's a lot of hope in Raptorland for when the Raptors finally fire on all cylinders. But what if it never actually happens?
                              I don't think that's true - Lowry and Derozan were just fine. I think a lot of this is the team forcing the action to Kawhi, ensuring they get him involved and probably deferring to him too much, not just Kyle. One other thing to keep in mind is that, unlike Derozan, Leonard doesn't necessarily need the ball to be effective. That makes a big difference.

Comment

I had two concerns for this season, one being health (just stay healthy) and this being the other one.

Even the Heatles didn't really click until their second year together. That whole first season was a lot of my-turn-your-turn then a 6 game Finals loss to a less talented Dallas team.

There's a very real possibility the "finally click" doesn't happen in one season. Fingers crossed that it does!
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X