Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    Lol remember when we had that "debate" about who we'd rather have between Lowry and Irving? Hilarious.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      Lol remember when we had that "debate" about who we'd rather have between Lowry and Irving? Hilarious.
      Nagging back injuries will do that to you. At his best, he is up there, like early in the season.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
        Nagging back injuries will do that to you. At his best, he is up there, like early in the season.
        And early in the season he was clearly deferring to Kawhi, in the games they played together.

Comment

• Spark wrote: View Post
          I remember Lowry vs Calderon
          Me too. Or Lowry vs Dragic, or Lowry vs Conley, hell remember Deron Williams...

But sure lets trash Lowry becauuse he cant score like irving
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• When? like years ago we had this debate? yeah age will do that to you.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              When? like years ago we had this debate? yeah age will do that to you.
              Certain people on this board are only happy when it rains

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Me too. Or Lowry vs Dragic, or Lowry vs Conley, hell remember Deron Williams...

But sure lets trash Lowry becauuse he cant score like irving
                Still think Lowry is better than Irving? lmfao
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• What's crazy is that even with Lowry's injuries and poor shooting, he's still very close to tied in RPM with Kyrie (they are 3rd and 4th among PGs). Which is certainly not the be-all end-all. But that's still crazy.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                    Still think Lowry is better than Irving? lmfao
                    Nope not at this current juncture. That debate is like 2 years old though. Funny how things change, people change..well some people change. Usernames change..

Comment

Nope not at this current juncture. That debate is like 2 years old though. Funny how things change, people change..well some people change. Usernames change..
                      What debate? lmfao. Lowry was never better than Irving. You're the only one who believed that.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Lol. Post of the day there.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                          What debate? lmfao. Lowry was never better than Irving. You're the only one who believed that.
                          In 2016 Kyle Lowry was all nba and 10th in MVP voting. But yeah I'm the only one who believed that.

Comment

In 2016 Kyle Lowry was all nba and 10th in MVP voting. But yeah I'm the only one who believed that.
                            In 2016 Kyrie Irving hit one of the biggest shots in Finals history. He also averaged 27ppg 47FG% 40 3P% in that series against the Warriors.

But keep talking about all NBA and top 10 MVP voting lol.

And oh, you remember Lowry's performance in the playoffs that year vs Indy, Miami and Cleveland? that was the same year were people were talking about possibly starting Joseph because of how bad Lowry was.
                            Last edited by The Great One; Tue Feb 5, 2019, 01:37 PM.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Anyway, is Ben Simmons your new Kyrie Irving? i remember you saying just a month ago, Lowry > Simmons. Still feel that way? LMFAO
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Anything Kyrie did as Lebron's Robin doesn't really matter. He's finally leader of a team and he came back crying to Lebron. This Boston's roster 1 to 10 overall has more talent than Lowry ever did.
                                Last edited by MixxAOR; Tue Feb 5, 2019, 01:48 PM.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X