No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinion of a sheep.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
      A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinion of a sheep.
      Let me know when that guy shows up.

Anyways joey told me to leave you alone so I'll take a hiatus on that

See ya at wrestlemania fury
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        It's funny/sad that Lowry giving cliche answers to loaded questions to avoid team controversy is a big deal.
        Having a lens to focus the discussion around Lowry seems important. Many seem fine with putting words or thoughts into his mouth/head.

Now at least we have poles on the spectrum.

Comment

That photo was from the first month of the season. Sleeping with their backs to each other now.
          Yup.

Petulant little shit has sabotaged this team to this point.

Comment

That photo was from the first month of the season. Sleeping with their backs to each other now.
            We're all just digging too deep. They're fine.

Watch Kawhi's body language after Lowry makes his three pointers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3K5BN5dTv4&t=136s

If it says something, then it's that there's no grudge between them.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
              We're all just digging too deep. They're fine.

Watch Kawhi's body language after Lowry makes his three pointers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3K5BN5dTv4&t=136s

If it says something, then it's that there's no grudge between them.
              It was a joke. lol. Man, this site is on edge for the trade deadline, like I've never seen it before. Tense AF.

Comment

It was a joke. lol. Man, this site is on edge for the trade deadline, like I've never seen it before. Tense AF.
                Oh well done then, very subtle one as I'm normally pretty good at reading sarcasm/irony. Most likely because everyone's so tense I haven't even considered this to be an option, true that.
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Please god!

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I realy dont get this trade ...

Comment

• VanDrago wrote: View Post
                      I realy dont get this trade ...
                      It's simple. We have the remainder of this season to make a run at making the finals. The way Lowry has been playing puts that run at risk. Masai doesn't want to rely on hope that Lowry is able to "get it together" by the playoffs. He would rather go with what he believes is a more consistent player he can trust to play well in the playoffs.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                        It's simple. We have the remainder of this season to make a run at making the finals. The way Lowry has been playing puts that run at risk. Masai doesn't want to rely on hope that Lowry is able to "get it together" by the playoffs. He would rather go with what he believes is a more consistent player he can trust to play well in the playoffs.
                        Not to mention Lowry's inevitable "injury" that happens every single fucking year in the playoffs because he doesn't prepare his mind or body to stay mentally or physically healthy over the course of a season.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                          Not to mention Lowry's inevitable "injury" that happens every single fucking year in the playoffs because he doesn't prepare his mind or body to stay mentally or physically healthy over the course of a season.
                          We're using this narrative to suggest that Mike Conley of all people is an upgrade in that sense?
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            It's actually simpler than that: it's a junk rumour. Memphis is trying to goose what is clearly a dead market for their two big veteran assets.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Sportsnet has an article on Kyle (and his back issues):
                              https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...aptors-season/

“It’s the same thing [I’ve always had],” he said. “A sore back. No disc problems, no bulging disc, that’s a positive. It’s just the wear and tear that we have as basketball players.”
                              “I can do everything I need to do to kind of keep it going,” Lowry said. “That’s huge. To be able to do everything – lifting, cardio, Pilates – doing the things that strengthens your body… but I still have to be smart about it. I can’t push, push, push. I still have to be patient. It’s a process. It’s not going to be ‘I’ll be back in shape tomorrow or next week, it’s just an all year type of thing, rest of the season, because, you know it’s long term. You can’t overdo it.”
                              “For Kyle in particular, it’s not unlike a hitting slump a little bit,” Nurse said. “We broke some things down, looked at some mechanics. You don’t do a lot of that stuff sometimes but we did and we think we’ve got him on the right track, or he’s got himself back on the right track with that, and I expect him to continue to shoot better.”
                              I guess we're not going to have a healthy Lowry for the playoffs. Good news is the last 9 games of the season I believe are all against sub .500 teams. So he can get a lot of rest before the PO's start.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Sportsnet has an article on Kyle (and his back issues):
                                [url]https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/nba/lowrys-back-woes-manageable-still-linger-raptors-season/[/url

I guess we're not going to have a healthy Lowry for the playoffs. Good news is the last 9 games of the season I believe are all against sub .500 teams. So he can get a lot of rest before the PO's start.
                                Once the playoffs start the days off go up even as the intensity and minutes crank up. Ideally someone is picked up off of waivers who can allow a little less load on Lowry and a minute reduction.

Comment

Working...
                                X