Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Kyle is hitting his stride at just the right time. The guy is locked in and playing great ball.
    Love it! This is the Kyle we love and need.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      Kyle is hitting his stride at just the right time. The guy is locked in and playing great ball.
      Yep hes been outstanding for over 6 weeks..the haters havent said anything nice.. theyve just shut the fuck up...which is nice too..
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Good to get a visit from KLOE every once in a while. Always leads to a great game from the whole team.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• good, but he needs to prove himself in the playoffs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Yep hes been outstanding for over 6 weeks..the haters havent said anything nice.. theyve just shut the fuck up...which is nice too..
            I'm not a Kyle hater...or any player for that matter, but his shooting wasn't particularly good the two previous games. And more importantly the last 6 weeks we've faces a lot of non playoff teams and yeah he tends to feast on crappy opposition/non all star PG's. During that same time he's struggled against good opposition...Houston, Boston, Milwaukee....the type of teams we will face in the playoffs.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

I'm not a Kyle hater...or any player for that matter, but his shooting wasn't particularly good the two previous games. And more importantly the last 6 weeks we've faces a lot of non playoff teams and yeah he tends to feast on crappy opposition/non all star PG's. During that same time he's struggled against good opposition...Houston, Boston, Milwaukee....the type of teams we will face in the playoffs.

Eh, in that time hes also had good or great shooting against philly, Portland, indy, san Antonio, Detroit..sounds more coincidental/empty noise in the stats

Comment

• After missing four of Toronto’s last five games with injuries to each of his ankles, Lowry was back on the floor doing his thing, barking out orders, slinging the ball around, absorbing his team-leading 22nd charge of the season. He didn’t look his best, and probably shouldn’t have been expected to, considering he’s feeling far from it.

“It’s not going to be 100 per cent the whole season, I can say that right now,” Lowry said after the game. “I just want to get out there. I could sit out until the playoffs with the type of injury that I have. But I want to play, keep a rhythm, and get out there with the guys and play some basketball. If I can get out there and play, I’m gonna go play. It could take me a while for this one to really heal, but you don’t want that. It’s going to take too long. So, I’ll just get out there and go play. And deal with it as it goes.”

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  After missing four of Toronto’s last five games with injuries to each of his ankles, Lowry was back on the floor doing his thing, barking out orders, slinging the ball around, absorbing his team-leading 22nd charge of the season. He didn’t look his best, and probably shouldn’t have been expected to, considering he’s feeling far from it.

“It’s not going to be 100 per cent the whole season, I can say that right now,” Lowry said after the game. “I just want to get out there. I could sit out until the playoffs with the type of injury that I have. But I want to play, keep a rhythm, and get out there with the guys and play some basketball. If I can get out there and play, I’m gonna go play. It could take me a while for this one to really heal, but you don’t want that. It’s going to take too long. So, I’ll just get out there and go play. And deal with it as it goes.”
                  That quote doesn't seem so promising lol. Kyle needs to be firing on all cylinders in the playoffs. He's our engine. If he's not going to be 100% the rest of the season that's worrisome. Although he did take a charge last night.. So even when he's not 100% he still does what he does. Hope it doesn't take long to get his shot back.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

That quote doesn't seem so promising lol. Kyle needs to be firing on all cylinders in the playoffs. He's our engine. If he's not going to be 100% the rest of the season that's worrisome. Although he did take a charge last night.. So even when he's not 100% he still does what he does. Hope it doesn't take long to get his shot back.
                    " I could sit out until the playoffs with the type of injury that I have."

Worth noting golden pointed out he needs 65 games to get a sizable bonus, coincidentally, he would have to play every game remaining to hit 65..

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

" I could sit out until the playoffs with the type of injury that I have."

Worth noting golden pointed out he needs 65 games to get a sizable bonus, coincidentally, he would have to play every game remaining to hit 65..
                      Masai gonna sit him for the last game to save money lol
                      Seriously, Kyle is quite a bit overpaid errrr well paid and isn't (shouldn't) sweat some bonus change....if he does, maybe they placate him and play him for 5-10 in the last 2 games

Comment

• Their was a moment last game where kyle closed out on 3 pt shooter and landed with most of his weight on that recently injured ankle. He just collapsed unable to put his full weight plus a jump into it. I was watching the whole game to see if i could notice stiff movement but he looked okay. I think kyle is just really good at hiding his injurys. On one hand its refreshing a throwback to the old school game a dude who is going to go hard for his team as long as he like 60%. When its your team and championship dreams however its concerning especially since we already have evidence of him fighting throught injurys in the past only to be sub par when playoff comes around. Crazy that with all the added talent and veterans we have on the team our fate is still going to be reliant on kyle lowry. I hope we can find him rest before playoffs and have a quick 1st round series to give the man some added time off.
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Historically, Kyle’s shot has been extremely variable based on the level of his health... especially in the post season.. ugh

Comment

• Lowry doesn't need more motivation this playoffs, but here's a poll of NBA players....

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Lowry doesn't need more motivation this playoffs, but here's a poll of NBA players....

3 mvps on there...good company to keep

Comment

• I'm surprised NBA players thought he was rated high enough to over rate lol

Comment

Working...
                                X