Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post

No. What people want to see is for him to make open shots. That's all. Most of his shots the other night were wide open.
    Shaq could have hit some of those open looks.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
      ...I can't think of any NBA all star that wouldn't catch shade for putting up zero points in a playoff loss.
      I guess the question would be, what are they catching shade for? Not trying? Trying to miss? If they are catching shade for being shook, then are they being blamed for being nervous? Or are they being blamed for having a statistical variance, like missing 4 in a row, and then trying too hard to make up for the misses by rushing their shots?

This one is on Nurse for not having Kyle and Kawhi in the game for more minutes. When Kyle was in the game, the Raptors were winning. Comfortably. When he came out, they lost ground, significantly. Being pissed off at Kyle and saying "All he had to do is make 4 points and they would have won" is ridiculous. Might as well say "If Gasol, and Kawhi and Ibaka and Siakim had just made one more point each, they would have won. They are why the Raptors lost."

Kyle comes back tonight with a good performance. Nurse doesn't make the mistake of keeping his two best players on a minute restriction. Raptors win.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

I guess the question would be, what are they catching shade for? Not trying? Trying to miss? If they are catching shade for being shook, then are they being blamed for being nervous? Or are they being blamed for having a statistical variance, like missing 4 in a row, and then trying too hard to make up for the misses by rushing their shots?

This one is on Nurse for not having Kyle and Kawhi in the game for more minutes. When Kyle was in the game, the Raptors were winning. Comfortably. When he came out, they lost ground, significantly. Being pissed off at Kyle and saying "All he had to do is make 4 points and they would have won" is ridiculous. Might as well say "If Gasol, and Kawhi and Ibaka and Siakim had just made one more point each, they would have won. They are why the Raptors lost."

Kyle comes back tonight with a good performance. Nurse doesn't make the mistake of keeping his two best players on a minute restriction. Raptors win.
        Maybe unfair, but far from ridiculous. Far from it.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Please Kyle, if you’re listening, change the narrative and prove this a**hole wrong..
          "I read everything written about me"
          -Kyle Lowry

Kyle hates T Rex confirmed
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I don't know why you guys keep saying that. It's not the same. Those guys pulled their weight, production wise. (Ibaka struggled) but Gasol, Kawhi and Siakam all scored at or above their season averages. Kyle..did not. That's why he is being scrutinized. If Kawhi scored 14 less points than his season average, he would be the topic of conversation. But he didn't, and he's not.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

As for the bolded part, don't you find it bizaare how Lowry always shoots like shit in the playoffs?
              Narrator: Kyle Lowry shot 44% from three in the playoffs in 2018, 51% overall and had an efg% of 63%.

Comment

• During the regular season, when Lowry's point production fell off a cliff, it turned out to be injury. His back, wasn't it? Just an observation.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Narrator: Kyle Lowry shot 44% from three in the playoffs in 2018, 51% overall and had an efg% of 63%.
                  Super, tonight Kyle will make 88% from three and 12 / 13 overall. lol

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Super, tonight Kyle will make 88% from three and 12 / 13 overall. lol
                    Sounds good to me...

Comment

When Kyle was in the game, the Raptors were winning. Comfortably.
                      Another way to look at it is that they shouldn't have just been winning comfortably - they should have put the game basically out of reach.

"Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• * Note - Barkley is one of the Raptors biggest supporters.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Yeah, this seems like a Game 1 jitters problem. Not like the prolonged yips he had in the Indiana series 3 years back.

Comment

• Shaq: Kyle shuts down in the playoffs every year"
                            Kyle: Shut up Shaqfool....

Comment

• I give credit where it's due, Kyle played well last night but he needs to play like this every game if they're going to make the finals and have a chance at a title.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                                Shaq: Kyle shuts down in the playoffs every year"
                                Kyle: Shut up Shaqfool....
                                Shaq knows so little about today's teams and players. Hes always looking at the paper in front of him as he mumbles away. Trust me when I say you guys should not care about his opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X