Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Lol. This is Siakam's first FULL year playing big playoff mins. This is Lowry's 5th year or 6th year lol. Lowry unlike Siakam has a long history.
    But we can all agree that IF Siakam can keep up this pace against top teams, then Lowry's scoring is less of a concern, right?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

Are you a fan of this team?
      Sorry, i'm not a homer like most posters here. I call it like i see it.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

Are you a fan of this team?
        He probably is in real life, but he'd rather be the antagonist troll for attention. Like skip bayless or stephen a, rex stirs the pot for reaction
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

But we can all agree that IF Siakam can keep up this pace against top teams, then Lowry's scoring is less of a concern, right?
          IF he can keep this up against TOP teams like Philly, MIL and GSW, then sure. If not then Lowry has to score more.

It's kinda unfair to Siakam to have this much pressure on him though. I mean, he didn't even make the the all star team this year, the other guy did.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

He probably is in real life, but he'd rather be the antagonist troll for attention. Like skip bayless or stephen a, rex stirs the pot for reaction
            Where did i "troll?"

The Magic are a bad team, that's a fact. Siakam has only played 4 games, that's a fact. He's still an unproven player, that's a fact as well. Lowry is only averaging 10ppg in this series, that's a fact as well. Where's the trolling?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Where did i "troll?"

The Magic are a bad team, that's a fact. Siakam has only played 4 games, that's a fact. He's still an unproven player, that's a fact as well. Lowry is only averaging 10ppg in this series, that's a fact as well. Where's the trolling?
              The trolling is not a reference to one specific instance, but rather your general persona and outlook over our years together on these boards

Comment

IF he can keep this up against TOP teams like Philly, MIL and GSW, then sure. If not then Lowry has to score more.

It's kinda unfair to Siakam to have this much pressure on him though. I mean, he didn't even make the the all star team this year, the other guy did.
                It doesn't look like Siakam feels an ounce of pressure, though. He's not forcing his game at all.

Comment

The trolling is not a reference to one specific instance, but rather your general persona and outlook over our years together on these boards
                  Like i always say since i first signed up here, i'm gonna call it like i see it.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Where did i "troll?"

Narrator: The Magic are not a bad team. That is not a fact. Siakam is not an unproven player. That is also not a fact. Lowry's 10ppg is third on the team. So, it is a fact - just one taken completely out of context. Siakam has only played 4 games because the Raptors have only played 4 games. That, shockingly, is a fact.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Narrator: The Magic are not a bad team. That is not a fact. Siakam is not an unproven player. That is also not a fact. Lowry's 10ppg is third on the team. So, it is a fact - just one taken completely out of context. Siakam has only played 4 games because the Raptors have only played 4 games. That, shockingly, is a fact.
                      Is this more of an Oprah Winfrey narrator? Or a David Attenborough narrator?

Comment

That's not fair though. Siakam has only played FOUR games - and the Magic are a pretty bad team. Can he continue to put up these type of numbers as they go deeper in the playoffs? against top end teams?
                        But the important point stands: you don't need your #2 guy to perform like an All-Time Great (One) to win a championship. You need 1 Batman and at least 1 Robin, which we have. And even Green or Gasol could be a Robin on any given night.
                        Last edited by golden; Mon Apr 22, 2019, 05:10 PM. Reason: Indirectly gave Lowry credit for something (see post: #3524). Good catch, Keon.

Comment

In my head it's always Kenneth Brannagh narrating Walking with Dinosaurs but that's cause it's all my kids watched for like 6 months....

Comment

Comment

• Found in this thread: golden arguing on the side in support of Kyle Lowry. Lawd jesus have mercy help me lawd

Comment

Just wait till North Phillys own becomes public enemy #1 in the city of brotherly love
                                Looking ahead to the (potential) Philly series I hadn't even considered the Philly effect on Lowry. We're going to swamp them. Last thing Lowry needs is additional motivation.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X