Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Found in this thread: golden arguing on the side in support of Kyle Lowry. Lawd jesus have mercy help me lawd

Fixed.

https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/f...92#post1284992

Comment

• But he takes a lot of charges!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• at least one person is happy when Raps lose
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            at least one person is happy when Raps lose
            He's odd sadistic behavior is unexplainable to me at this point. As that's his source of happiness... Keon was right, he was traumatized physically.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• I say it about this time every year: Kyle needs to see a psychologist. He has chronic performance anxiety.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                I say it about this time every year: Kyle needs to see a psychologist. He has chronic performance anxiety.
                shooting 35% (11% from 3) in the series. I'd say you're right.

Comment

• One final point as well. At the end of this season whether Kawhi stays or goes, Lowry needs to go. Unless he comes out from here on and plays like the guy we see in the regular season, he needs to go. It is time. You can't win with a loser playing a key role. That sounds harsh and I think he's a winner at life but in terms of basketball being played at the elite level of the NBA playoffs, he's a loser.

Comment

I say it about this time every year: Kyle needs to see a psychologist. He has chronic performance anxiety.
                    In agreement. Something is wrong psychologically.

Comment

One final point as well. At the end of this season whether Kawhi stays or goes, Lowry needs to go. Unless he comes out from here on and plays like the guy we see in the regular season, he needs to go. It is time. You can't win with a loser playing a key role. That sounds harsh and I think he's a winner at life but in terms of basketball being played at the elite level of the NBA playoffs, he's a loser.
                      Well said. Losing Delon Wright hurts as it appears FVV is not the guy.

Comment

• Both Lowry and Gasol have been exposed. They are afraid to shoot open shots and the Sixers are exploiting that by doubling everybody else on the floor. Lowry and Gasol are literally 'passing the buck' on scoring and it's putting their Raps teammates into more difficult scoring scenarios. They are not playing smart, they're playing scared and giving up their own great shot for a teammate's contested shot. Sixers are playing 5 on 3 with Lowry and Gasol just wasting big chunks of the clock to get a crappy shot.

When we traded JV, we went all-or-nothing on pretty swing passes and open 3-point shots and abandoned any type of inside game and offensive rebounding for easy buckets. We have to take those open shots. Sixers are playing a game of chicken and winning big time. That fear is permeating into the defense, where Philly is also gradually figuring out how to attack our switching schemes and destroying our bench with scrubs like Ennis and Monroe.

Where do we go from here? Gasol needs to go full Brook Lopez and jack up 10 threes. Nurse and Lowry's teammates need to give him a hug and tell him, it's okay if he misses the next 10 shots in a row - keep letting em fly. Brett Brown made some brilliant adjustments after Game 1, but it's become a mental thing now, like everyone is saying..... same old Raptors. *sigh*

Or, just let Kawhi ISO for the entire game. Every single possession. If he gone, he gone. But just make sure we get every drop of sweat out of all that load management.

Comment

• Imagine being a professional basketball player and you’re afraid of playing
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The conundrum that golden and I nervously joked about has been confirmed.

Kyle Lowry is a regular season beast, driving wins and underrated. Kyle Lowry is a post season bust, scared to shoot and overrated.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The conundrum that golden and I nervously joked about has been confirmed.

Kyle Lowry is a regular season beast, driving wins and underrated. Kyle Lowry is a post season bust, scared to shoot and overrated.
                              I'd rather be wrong and happy, than miserable & telling everybody..... "I told you so". Problem all along could simply be that Lowry's lack of size and athleticism doesn't translate when the intensity ramps up to the highest level in the playoffs. Might not be just mental. Same, but worse problem with FVV.

Comment

The conundrum that golden and I nervously joked about has been confirmed.

I don't think he's overrated. Everyone knows he's a choker and its only some of the fans who can't admit that.

Comment

Working...
                                X