• Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Spring Lowry:

October/November Lowry:

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

It's a legit point, though. Lowry has a track record of melting in the playoffs. And he isn't getting any younger.

If Kawhi is looking at the Raptors long-term, is Siakam and OG enough to spend his prime years here?
      Lowry was never going to be part of the long term sell of getting Kawhi to stay. They know this.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post

Lowry was never going to be part of the long term sell of getting Kawhi to stay. They know this.
        Looks pretty slim then. The sell was going to be leading a young core of: FVV, OG, Pascal, Delon, Powell and maybe JV. JV and Delon are gone. And if it wasn't for Pascal massively overachieving, a young core of FVV, OG & Powell should make any superstar run for the hills and never look back.

Comment

• We should not be worried about the summer, we should be worried about game 4. If someone told you before the series it would be 2-2 headed back to Toronto would you be shocked? Just win baby.

Comment

• T-Mac: I feel bad for Kawhi Leonard because I've been there.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

October/November Lowry:

glorious, you're making me believe again RR

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Looks pretty slim then. The sell was going to be leading a young core of: FVV, OG, Pascal, Delon, Powell and maybe JV. JV and Delon are gone. And if it wasn't for Pascal massively overachieving, a young core of FVV, OG & Powell should make any superstar run for the hills and never look back.
                I think Masai, and the organization he's building, were always are the sell. It's funny how the US media is always quick to mention Masai being sought after by the prestige NBA franchises, and yet no pundit has ever once (to my knowledge) publicly made an argument that Masai could be a significant factor in Kawhi staying.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                  T-Mac: I feel bad for Kawhi Leonard because I've been there.
                  The second round? No.

Comment

The second round? No.

Comment

• I’m 100% off the Lowry train officially. Even if he comes back next game and plays well. There have been too many times that this man has completely disappeared and disappointed and at this point I’m sick of it
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

This was never the sales pitch. The sales pitch was Pascal and OG and a max salary slot in 2020 to add another star. Turns out Pascal and OG is a stronger pitch than I’d assumed. And then the rest of the pitch was team success now (which is why this series matters so much), a great organization, and a great medical staff.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Lowry had an awful game 3. Of course, so too did almost everyone. But let’s not pretend this team is somehow better off without him in these playoffs, up until game 3 Lowry had the 4th best offensive on-off split and best defensive one on the team and it’s no coincidence.

Need him him to shoot though. Not necessarily hit shots, that will come or it won’t, but need him (and Gasol) to shoot.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            I’m 100% off the Lowry train officially. Even if he comes back next game and plays well. There have been too many times that this man has completely disappeared and disappointed and at this point I’m sick of it
                            That's why he is our MVP - Our Most Variable Player.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              Lowry had an awful game 3. Of course, so too did almost everyone. But let’s not pretend this team is somehow better off without him in these playoffs, up until game 3 Lowry had the 4th best offensive on-off split and best defensive one on the team and it’s no coincidence.

Need him him to shoot though. Not necessarily hit shots, that will come or it won’t, but need him (and Gasol) to shoot.
                              This is where you and I continue to have a disconnect. This is not the try league. Results matter. Yes, I understand players cant exactly make every shot, and will go into slumps even though they're trying, that does not make them exempt from criticism.

kyle needs to hit shots at nearly the same rate he does in his hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of regular seasons games. If he cant, we will likely lose and he will have another stain on his record. It's not good enough for a baseball player to just swing, he needs hits. Hockey players shots are great but they need to score. Basketball players need to shoot, and a good % need to go in. Period.

Comment

• kyle Lowry at media today. "I'm going to have to take shots i haven't took in a year and a half". what does everyone think that means? those 30+ foot threes? the transition pull fast break pull up 3s? or actually attacking the basket looking to score?
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X