• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Ingram or Kuzma or gtfo
    Could be worse. They're not saying WHEN anymore. lol

Comment

• Kyle is playing amazing now on both sides of the floor and there's no coincidence that other guys who've struggled are also stepping up at the same time. Like I said throughout the playoffs, Kyle is the leader and the guys depend on him to bring it. I'm really happy he's broken free of the jitters.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

lol wtf the nba

we're in the middle of the con finals

"rumor has it LA wants a player under contract still playing, IF another player under contract still playing leaves to the other LA team. LA would be totally willing to take them both"

shut up LA. go golf or something. The big boys are busy.
        Lakers are a clown show right now but the LA media so badly wants them to be relevant that they are going to connect everybody with the Lakers from now until end of free agency, I think they'll get a big name but it won't be Durant or Leonard, more likely Irving or Klay.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Lakers are a clown show right now but the LA media so badly wants them to be relevant that they are going to connect everybody with the Lakers from now until end of free agency, I think they'll get a big name but it won't be Durant or Leonard, more likely Irving or Klay.
          I think klay stay. Hes like a laid back surfer dude, his only job is to catch it and shoot it and win rings. Dude has it made in the shade.

if I get in the heads of kd and Irving, (which are both scary places to be), I'd team up in Brooklyn. That's the power move. Theres a path to the finals there, and they could both change their sagging narrative
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Lmao. Saw this on RealGM. This is the Lowry we need... doing his job.

Comment

I think klay stay. Hes like a laid back surfer dude, his only job is to catch it and shoot it and win rings. Dude has it made in the shade.

if I get in the heads of kd and Irving, (which are both scary places to be), I'd team up in Brooklyn. That's the power move. Theres a path to the finals there, and they could both change their sagging narrative
              Yeah, I don't know, Philly, Toronto (if Kawhi stays), Bucks, Celtics, Indy with a healthy Oladipo and maybe some new pieces. East isn't easy.

Just to add to this, I think it's moot cause I do believe KD is going to the Knicks. I think he wants to be the face of a franchise again and there's nowhere bigger than NY. Speculation on my part but, like Lebron, I don't think he cares about titles anymore, he wants to be loved by a fan base like he was in OKC back in the day and that can never happen in GS cause Curry is the heart and soul of that team.
              Last edited by slaw; Wed May 22, 2019, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Yeah, I don't know, Philly, Toronto (if Kawhi stays), Bucks, Celtics, Indy with a healthy Oladipo and maybe some new pieces. East isn't easy.

Just to add to this, I think it's moot cause I do believe KD is going to the Knicks. I think he wants to be the face of a franchise again and there's nowhere bigger than NY. Speculation on my part but, like Lebron, I don't think he cares about titles anymore, he wants to be loved by a fan base like he was in OKC back in the day and that can never happen in GS cause Curry is the heart and soul of that team.
                I think the East is going to be really fun to watch next year. I don't think KD goes to the Knicks (...like 50% certain) but I do think he leaves the team for the exact same reasons that you highlight here. I think the team that KD ends up on next year is absolutely going to be a team out of left field. Something like a Brooklyn or Orlando. I think the Knicks end up getting Irving.
                Last edited by Just Is; Wed May 22, 2019, 02:59 PM.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• As an NBA fan this summer is going to be so good.

My hope is the Knicks remain bad.. just because it's easier on Toronto. Last thing I want is to have 5 decent teams in the Atlantic division. But I do think KD goes there too. Just feels like a fit.

If I had the power to move KD to any team in the league, then I'd want him in Dallas. He gets his own team.. with a couple of young studs. An owner who will treat him like royalty and a place with no state tax. Dallas can be sneaky good if Zinger is healthy next season. Plus there is a lot of opportunity to make $$$ in Dallas. Would also be fun to see Dallas (with KD) play GSW (without KD) in the playoffs.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    As an NBA fan this summer is going to be so good.

My hope is the Knicks remain bad.. just because it's easier on Toronto. Last thing I want is to have 5 decent teams in the Atlantic division. But I do think KD goes there too. Just feels like a fit.

If I had the power to move KD to any team in the league, then I'd want him in Dallas. He gets his own team.. with a couple of young studs. An owner who will treat him like royalty and a place with no state tax. Dallas can be sneaky good if Zinger is healthy next season. Plus there is a lot of opportunity to make $$$ in Dallas. Would also be fun to see Dallas (with KD) play GSW (without KD) in the playoffs.
                    He does not get his own team. Dirk already handed down the keys to the city to Doncic. They LOVE him there.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      As an NBA fan this summer is going to be so good.

It would be hilarous to me if the knicks trade porzingis in hopes of getting durant then he just went and signed with dallas who the knicks help load up with young talent. I actually like the idea of this and never really thought about this scenario. He would be a great fit with doncic and zingis to
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Ingram or Kuzma or gtfo
                        Kyle and pascal for Kyle kuzma. Easy.

Comment

Ingram or Kuzma or gtfo
                          His value has taken a jump with his play in the ECF. If Kawhi does leave then I'd expect something nice coming back for Kyle.

Comment

• I'd like Josh Hart in the mix.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

His value has taken a jump with his play in the ECF. If Kawhi does leave then I'd expect something nice coming back for Kyle.
                              Not too look far ahead, but another guy increasing his value is Ibaka. I think hes a trade piece regardless what Kawhi decides to do

Comment

Not too look far ahead, but another guy increasing his value is Ibaka. I think hes a trade piece regardless what Kawhi decides to do
                                Ibaka off-court value has increased too. He's Kawhi's best friend now. Beef Penis Boys for Life. We gotta keep him when kawhi re-signs there the new tobi and bobi.
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X